Chapter 5

Vicks POV

Today was one of the best and worst days of my life. Worst because I now see how hard ballet really is and best because I get to do a dance with Cassia.

I was just laying on my bed staring at the ceiling when Cassia came in. Her hair was wet so I'm guessing she took a shower. She walked over to my bed and looked at me as to say 'can I sleep in here tonight' I look at her back to say yes. She snuggles into my arms. I kissed her cheek when she turned her head and our lips met. At first I was shocked but then I returned the kiss. It only lasted for 33 seconds but it was awesome.

Cassia jumped off the bed and starts pacing back and forth. I stare at her. I get out of the bed and pull Cassia close to me. I feel my shirt getting a little wet and when I pull Cassia away I see the tears coming down. I wipe away her tears.

"This isn't right" she says with her voice cracking.

"I know. I think you should sleep by yourself tonight"

"Okay"

She walks out with her head down. I plop down on my bed sighing. I close my eyes for a while but they spring open when I hear a knock on the door.

I creep down the steps and look at the the door. I walk down the steps and unlock the door and open it. Celeste is there. She at first stares at me but then something unexpected happens. She presses her lips to mine