Chapter One

"Have a seat Sheamus." Brian Quin ordered as a fairly well built Irishmen walked into his office. Sheamus watched Mr. Quin with caution as he sat down. Something about the situation was off, something was wrong. "How long have you been working for me again? I can't quite remember." Mr. Quin went on.

"Over ten years now, Sir." Shemus told him.

"Mmm.." Mr. Quinn thought out loud. "That's a long time, huh?"

"I believe so, Sir." Sheamus assured him.

"You are one of my most trusted and loyal men. I've always valued your skills, Sheamus.." Mr. Quinn said as he walked around his desk.

"Thank you, Sir." Sheamus commented as he continued to be skeptical of the situation.

Mr. Quinn stared are Sheamus for a moment, wondering if he knew what was going on.

"As you can probably imagine, I was surprised to find that you've been working with the Garda National Protective Services." Mr. Quin finally revealed.

Sheamus closed his eyes in dismay when he realized he had been found out. Mr. Quin casually loaded his gun, knowing that Sheamus was unarmed.

"You don't have to do this.." Sheamus tried to plead with him.

"Of course I do." Mr. Quin told Sheamus as he pointed the gun at him.

In that moment, Sheamus's life flashed before his eyes. Everything he had done up until this point was for nothing. His life was over and in just a matter of moments, Mr. Quin and his men would make it look as if he had never existed in the first place.

"I have a fami-." Sheamus began to cry out before Mr. Quin pulled the trigger.

A bullet hit Sheamus between the eyes and in only one second he was dead. Mr. Quin watched Sheamus's dead body for a moment, trying his best to remember that this was just business. Even though Sheamus had worked for him longer than anyone. He was like a son to him. But at the end of the day, Mr. Quin knew that feelings were for the weak. He could not afford to care about anyone but himself with the exception of his daughter.

"Flight attendants prepare for landing." The pilot announced over the intercom.

Colby Lopez looked out the window of the plane to see the city of Dublin underneath him. It was his first time flying anywhere, let alone overseas. He'd barely every been out of Iowa until he began this trip to Ireland. He had spent his entire savings on this trip, leaving everyone back home to think he was crazy. But for Colby, this was his chance to see the world. He didn't want be just another kid from the mid-west that gets stuck in his hometown for the rest of his life.

"Ladies and gentlemen we will be landing shortly in Dublin, Ireland. Current time is 10:42am and the weather is nice and sunny with a nice cool temperature of sixty seven.

Colby gripped tightly onto his seat as the plane hit the ground for landing.

Driving through Dublin was a black Cadillac, owned by Mr. Quin himself.

"How are you doing today Ms. Quin?" The driver asked.

Rebecca Quin looked at the driver in the rear view mirror for a moment, knowing that he didn't really care how she was doing. Her dark blonde hair was curled and put into a pony tail while she wore a classy, white dress. 

"I'm doing really well, Heyman. Thank you for asking." Rebecca said nicely.

She looked out of the car window at the people walking through the streets. Everyone looked so simple. They seemed free in a way. She wanted that. She wanted freedom.