Hoodies and Night Skies III

"Lauren, are you ready to go?" Normani asked, looking at the raven who was fixing the boquet of flowers.

"In a second!" Lauren responded before looking at Normani

"You look beautiful, I'm sure she'll love this." Dinah smiled upon seeing her friend.

"Do you think so?" Lauren asked nervously.

"Of course." Dinah smiled.

"My God Lo, you look extremely beautiful." Chris commented, looking at his sister.

"Thank you." Lauren smiled. The raven took a deep breath before jumping out of the minivan.

"What i-"

"Just go Lauren! Jeez!" Ally exclaimed, pushing the raven.

"I don't think I'm read-"

"Just go!" Lauren took another deep breath before looking ahead. She felt her heart thumping harder than usual.

"Camz..." Lauren trailed on, before kneeling down. 

"Happy Birthday Baby, I love you." Lauren finally breathed out, her tears starting to form in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I took too long, I didn't know what flowers to bring. I was contemplating with sunflowers or roses. So I bought you both of them." Lauren smiled, wiping her tears as she looked at the engraved name.

"I miss you everyday Camzi, I still wish you told me sooner. That way, I wouldn't have let you break up with me. That ways, I could've stood by your side longer." Lauren chuckled, as her voice started to break.

"The sunset's earlier was beautiful isn't it babe? I know you'll love it here. Say, the sky looks like the same sky when you said yes to me." Lauren bit her lip, memories flashing back.

"It looked like the same sky you left me with Camz." Lauren added, this time she started to sob.

"I love you Camz." Lauren smiled, before looking at the stars.

"I love you more Lo, always." Camila smiled, she felt a tear roll down her eye but it doesn't matter. She was happy, very happy.

Lauren looked at her before planting a soft kiss on the brunette's head, she's clueless if Camila's reply was the truth or not. Yet it was still very nostalgic to her, and she loved the feeling.

"No, I love you more. It's always like that Camz, you know that." Lauren chuckled, looking back up at the stars.

"Camzi, look! That's your favorite constellation. Tell me the story about that again please?" Lauren smiled, pointing at the star. When Camila didn't respond, she looked at the brunette.

"Camz?" Lauren asked, gently squeezing Camila's hand. When Camila didn't respond she began to panic.

"Camila." The raven quickly scooted away from Camila, and shook her.

"Camz." Gently laying the brunette on the ground, she quickly went to find her pulse.

"Camila!" Lauren exclaimed, as she started on a few chest comprehensions.

"Don't give up on me!" Lauren yelled.

"Camz."

*pump*

"Camila."

*pump*

"Baby, no." Lauren continued on, stopping to check the brunette's breath. At this point, she was crying.