ʚ𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔ɞ

five - what do you mean⊱────── {⋅

⊱────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"So it's over with? You guys are no more?". Midoriya came over, placing the tray of food on the table. "Yep, it's over no more Saito and Kaminari.", Sero responded grabbing the tray of food. Y/n's friends looked at her, about to ask her the same question they've been asking for several minutes.

"Yes, I'm fine staying here. Yes I know everyone in the cafeteria is staring at us. Please stop asking.". Looking up away from their phone, they were met with guilty smiles from their friends. Y/n laughed at them. "I get you're all worried." hearing a grunt she turned towards Bakugou folding his arms. "Some more than others." she rolled her eyes.

"Though, I'm fine. I'm happy Jirou told me the truth, and i'm happy that this is all over." smiling once more she stood up, and left the cafeteria. They just stared at her retreating body, watching as her figure got smaller and smaller the further away she got.

"Well she seems to be doing great if you ask me!", Kirishima stated trying to lift the awkward tension at the table. They all just stared at him, confused as to why he would think that. "Yeah okay, I hear how stupid that sounded now.".

Todoroki came up behing Midoriya, singling to him it was time for him to leave. "Mina, maybe you should try talking to her again, possibly alone. She seems to open up to you.", Midoriya grabbed his phone and stood up, starting to walk away. "Just something to think about.".

"Y/n? Babe?"

"Y/n? Babe?". Mina was knocking in the girl's door for at least 5 minutes now, about to lose hope that maybe she went back to class, or possibly went to sleep.

As Mina was turning away she heard her friend's dorm door open slightly. "Yes?". Mina turned around, opening the door more letting herself into the room. "Yea, just come in I guess.", Y/n sighed closing the door returning to their blankets.

Mina let them settle back down into their mountain of blankets before comfort harassing them. "You know", Mina laid down next to them, looking at the ceiling above. "Since it's just us two, you don't have to put on a strong front.". Mina turned on her side staring at the girl.

Y/n looked at Mina for a moment. "I know, but really i'm doing better than I thought too.", she slightly smiled. "Though thanks for worrying about me, it really means a lot."

Mina smiled at the girl's positivity. "You're growing up sooo fast, slow down a bit.", she faked whined holding onto Y/n's blankets. They laughed at their friend's silly antics, use to her being dramatic.

Mina let go of the blankets sitting up against the headboard. "And you're sure you're alright? No thoughts, no emotions, nothing?". Y/n thought about what she said momentarily.

'do i feel anything. i mean i'll miss the relationship and stuff and i do kind of have some thoughts, maybe she means that?'

"Well, it kinda hurts that the 'love' he had for me the past 6 months was possibly fake.". Y/n sat up looking at Mina. "I mean I don't understand why he cheated anyway, I swore I gave him everything he wanted. And I don't really care that he cheated. I care that he cheated on me with somebody that was supposed to be my friend. My best friend."

The venom that was laced through their calm words as they spoke was deadly. It left no remorse, no sorrow, no nothing.

"You did give him everything. He was just an asshole that obviously doesn't know a perfect thing when he has it.", Mina whispered, getting slightly embarrassed by what she just said. "By the way isn't today Friday?", Y/n added.

Mina nodded slightly confused as to where they were going with this. "Kiri's 'party' is today!"

"The life of the party just arrived!", Y/n yelled pushing Kirishima's door wide open

"The life of the party just arrived!", Y/n yelled pushing Kirishima's door wide open. Striking a dramatic pose as they walked in. "If you mean Mina she hasn't walked in yet.", Sero smirked knowing that he successfully irked Y/n.

"Hahaha you're so funny Sero.", they fake laughed walking over to Sero smacking him in his head. Earning a small 'ow' from the boy.

"Anyways... what did we miss? What're yall doing right now?", Mina walked over to the group that was on the floor in a circle, each of them having a solo cup filled with a little bit of alcohol in front of them.

"Seven minutes in heaven, but nobody's been doing it so we've been taking shots instead.", Todoroki responded looking over at Midoriya.

"Okay, so this is what we'll do. Midoriya you time. Todoroki and Sero go in, then Ocahko and Tsu then Me and". Mina squatted spinning the bottle to see who she would end up going in with. After a couple moments of the suspense building up the bottle eventually stopped, landing on Y/n.

"And Mina and Saito will go in last.", Kirishima laughed nudging at Bakugou. "$50 that Mina confesses to Saito.", Bakugou mumbled. "Bet."
_____

"Okay, Saito, Mina, you're up go in the closet.", Todoroki pushed them into the closet locking it once they were both comfortably in there.

"We don't have to do anything Y/n, I don't want to make you uncomfortable.", Mina sat down on the floor, looking up at the girl. Y/n joined her on the floor, making eye contact.

"I would never feel uncomfortable with you.", they smiled.

"Y/n I have something to tell you.", Mina mumbled fidgeting with her rings on her fingers. Hearing hum in response she continued. "This may be really horrible timing but, I really love you.", She whispered looking down at the ground. 

That sentence was enough to grab Y/n's attention. She went through a series of emotions. "Mina..

what do you mean?"