Chapter 7: Loneliness and Boredom takes a toll

I'm bored.

After so much time just whittling away doing nothing of note, I concluded that I am bored.

And I have very little to do.

Seriously, it was fun for like the first few years, but now I've just got no real direction, I guess I should try to evolve again, right?

Only one problem, it's really fucking hard to evolve, don't get me wrong, I know I already did it twice in the beginning, but the more you do it, the harder it gets, plus the first time doesn't count since I used a cheat flower.

And the second time was only when I found some fruits after wandering, but I haven't found much of those anymore, and they barely even level me up now.

I should have a talk with that shitty god about what I should do from now on, though knowing him, he'll say something vague like "That's up for you to decide."

Maybe I just need some entertainment?

But, what the hell can I do that's entertaining?

There's no internet, no T.V., no Radio, hell there's not even electricity in this world.

Games? I'd need proper friends to play games, unfortunately for me, I'm one of the majority of people on this planet with no friends, because there is no other people here, at least in my area.

god told me in one of our chats that he's still been reincarnating other people over to this one, some into monsters, and some he's "Preparing" to reincarnate into humans, whatever that means.

Even though he said that, I haven't ran into a single monster that seemed even half as intelligent as me.

Sigh.

I don't want to keep repeating myself, but seriously, what the heck do I do now?

I could wander the forest again, but I've done it like a billion times already, there's little point.

I could try and exit the forest, but then I'm walking into unknown territory.

Though it does sound tempting, maybe when I get a bit stronger?

---- 4 hours later ----

Fuck it.

I'm going past the forest, whatever happens, happens, I can't stand sitting still anymore.

After about an hour of walking, I finally came upon the edge of the forest, where unknown territory lay.

I carefully took a peek with my long neck first, just to make sure the coast was clear, then I saw it.

A vast plains stretching as far as the eye could see, completely barren of anything but some tiny hills.

Beyond it, I could in the far off distance, a sizable plateau.

Not only that, but I found only a few tiny creatures minding their own business here and there. 

"Don't tell, I could've lived here completely void of danger the entire fucking time?" I muttered, completely in shock at first, but then I began feeling angry at just how unfair this all was.

I stared up into the sky, spewing as many profanities as I could towards that sly shitty motherfucker.

After I'd calmed down, I finally took my first few steps forward, now realizing how insignificant I felt while the trees behind me continued to tower over my entire body.

"Even though I'm this big, I'm still so small, I wonder if my next evolution will be like a growth spurt for me?" I asked myself.

As I continue to wander the plains, I began noticing even more things.

Such as the different biomes that seemed to encompass it.

"What the hell? I'm not in Minecraft, am I?"

It seriously looked like something out of a videogame, very artificial looking, that's for sure.

I saw an ocean from one side, and on the other, what looked like the beginning of a desert, with a mountain range in-between them.

With the forest behind me, and plains being the middle.

It seriously looked like something you'd only ever see in a video game.

No doubt, that shitty god probably messed with the terrain of this world, how else would something like this be possible?

I kind of wonder how god messes with the planet now, cause I never noticed him even being here, is it like Universe Sandbox or something?

That's kind of freaky, really.

Well, ah well.

As I continued to walk, I began to notice something even more strange, and it was because of me.

The plains had little to no plant life, yet everywhere I went, plants began to grow around me as if by magic.

"I wonder if this is another effect of being a nature dragon?" I wondered aloud.

I never noticed anything in the forest, maybe there's a condition for it?

Not only were plants sprouting up out of the ground, some of them even had fruits growing too.

"Holy, am I a walking food factory?"

Could I solve world hunger when I get stronger maybe?

Heh, nah.

There's just no way.

After fully exploring every inch of the other areas, I came to a conclusion.

That the forest I was in, was the most dangerous area of them all.

Even though I wanted to shout, it was a long day, so I decided to simply lay down, and go to bed.

-------

I woke up to a familiar white space.

And a single blurry entity awaiting me.

"Oh! Welcome back, It's been a little while? How have you been?" That shitty god asked.

I didn't feel like speaking to him, but it didn't matter, since he could read my thoughts anyway.

"My! How vulgar. If I didn't know better, I'd say about half of those words were made up just to curse me. It doesn't matter, why don't you tell me how you've been doing lately?" The shitty god was unaffected by my attitude and mood.

Hmph, should've known nothing would faze him.

"I've been doing well, though I did discover something." I replied.

"Oh?~" The shitty god squealed in interesting.

"I realized that the forest I was living in, the place you sent me to, is the most dangerous area around me." I responded, with venom filling my words.

"Oh, yeah!~ I did forget about that, ahahaha! It's a good thing you managed to survive! I don't know what I would do without you!~" The shitty god replied, playing it off as some sort of joke.

I felt frustrated, but it's not like I can do much to him at this point.

I sighed, and let go of my anger, focusing too much on this shitty god isn't worth it right now.

"So, what else did you want?" I asked.

"Nothing much~ Just wanted to give you a heads up about something." The shitty god replied, even only being a silhouette I could still tell that he was wearing a shady grin behind his casual talk.

"Warning? What for?" I asked.

I had a bad feeling about this.

"When you awake, I recommend you to head to the forest, and use up all the food you've stored all this time. Hopefully, you won't die on me!~" The shitty answered, as my eyes began getting heavy.

Eventually, the light was eclipsed by the darkness of my eyelids, and I soon heard a rather frightening sound, which lead to an even worse thought.

Poison?