CHAPTER 17: REPORT

POV FIRST PERSON

After a while I was able to catch up with the Maid royal corps girls and then I summoned my ship and landed my planes on the carrier and then I summoned my rig and approached Neptune and Dido.

Dido: Lady Elizabeth.

Neptune: Lady Elizabeth.

The Maid Royal Corps girls bow as they greet me.

Me: Hi, I can deduce that you were discovered. Do not?

Neptune: Excuse me Lady Elizabeth, it is my fault that all this happened.

Me: (sigh) Well, the sanctions for later, the important thing is that you are safe.

Neptune: (Bows) Thank you, Your Majesty, for saving us.

Dido: (Bow) Yes, thank you very much for saving us, we thought we wouldn't tell it.

Me: Well, there is no need to thank me, anyway, we are comrades, by the way, what was that encrypted message?

Dido: (Flushed with embarrassment) Excuse me for that, it is something very inappropriate, however, since we were fighting that is the only thing that occurred to me.

Me: (sigh) Well? What did they discover?

Neptune: That Iron Blood are building a battleship with superlative capabilities.

Me: Do you have any photos?

Neptune: I do.

Neptune rummages through her purse, then pulls out a black and white photograph and hands it to me.

I thanks.

I look at the photo and I am unpleasantly surprised, in the photo there is a battleship very identical to the battleship KMS Odin, however, the second turret is not there, instead it has VLS cells installed.

(referential image)

Me: (Shock) VLS cells? What the hell?

Dido: (Bewildered) Is something wrong, Your Majesty?

Me: Ah, no, it's nothing, I was just thinking out loud.

The VLS cells at this time do not exist since the missiles do not exist yet, well that is speaking in the history of my world, however, this is another world, it is normal that these irregularities exist in the course of history, well that it doesn't matter anymore.

Me: Do you know the name of the project or something like that?

Neptune: Neptune: It is called Project Kaiser, according to the document they are also developing a way that also soldiers can also become Kansen and can control siren ships in mass production, however, that project is stalled due to setbacks.