The Day At School

Shreks POV: its been an hour or two since shaggy showed 10% of his true power. everything is calm until your homeroom teacher Mr. Ackerman comes up to you with his husband Mr. Kujo, and says that he needs you and needs your help... you as the big green man you are you look down to see him and his husband you see that levis bleeding and jotaro is holding him his arms you look back and see Y/N running at you trying to help you while shaggy just teleported with goku and gon at his side... "deku look at this!" Y/N calls all of the sudden farquad comes back and shoots you in the back... "OH NO SHREK!!!!" all of your friends say together... "WAKE UP PLEASE!!!! WAKE UP!!!" y/n screams when all of the sudden you wake up... it was a dream... a terrifying dreams... "hey you awake now?" Y/N asks you, "Yeah Im fine... its just i had this strange dream." You say. "Like, zoinks dude you want a sprite cranberry?" Says shaggy. you nod your head yes as he reaches into his backpack and gets one for you... "nice and cold" you thought... until you drink it... "its spicy!?" you say outloud shocked by the fact its spicy and warm even though you felt it was cold... "looks can be deceiving sometimes Shrek." Says your teacher, Ms. Davis, as you snap back into reality. "Now please, tell me about your dream-" the door opens behind your classmate, Quackity and you look to see its 44th President of The United States, Barack Obama wearing a maid costume while playing animal crossing new horizons... you look behind you and see 42nd President of The United States, Bill Clinton bite his lip while looking at obama... Obama bites his lip back when Ms. Davis' besties (Karen Oakley, Karen Clavenger and Helen Davis her sister) breaks into the class room and does a line coke and smokes meth... they slap quackitys phone out of his hand and he gets angwy! "yo wtf dude I was texting my friend George!?!?!?😡😡😡" (yes he does yell "Angry Red Face Emoji x3) the bell rings and its time for social studies. you have to go to social studies with Y/N but shaggy has to do science class.

Shaggys POV: as i say goodbye to Y/N and Shrek I accidentally bump into a milf hunter named Sofia. "milfs are love milfs are life😩" i see on her phone as her wallpaper. "Sorry" i say as i help pick up all her stuff she dropped. "Its ok.." she responded with. a look of shock is on her face... her air pods... they... died and all shaggy hears is money machine by 100 gecs on full volume... she's embarrassed because earlier, her friend messaged her on discord asking what he should do with $17 USD while her very religious aunt was using her phone and saw his name 'levis dirty cum slut' said... i use 0.10% of my power to charger back her AirPods. i look back and see a very tall and sexy man with red hair... "he kinda looks like a clown... like, kinda hot ngl" he looked into my eyes and said, "y-you look cute senpai..." the first thing i transform into is obama specifically this version

" the first thing i transform into is obama specifically this version

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"B-Baka!" I called him. he walked away but then turned around... he smirked.... he winked... then he whispered.... "here's my number, so call me maybe"

Y/Ns POV: "shaggy has been gone for a while, hope he met the new student hisoka!" all of the sudden the bell rings and you get on the bus. you sit next to shrek but in the corner of your eye you see shaggy and the new student... KISSING?!?!? "hot" you think but then shrek looks at you... and asks if you wanna go out later on a date. you of course accept