The Date: part 1

Shrek got up from bed and was disappointed when he realized his dream with y/n wasnt real.

a photo of his dream with y/n

a photo of his dream with y/n. Shrek got dressed in his messy tunic and leathery vest, as he eats his morning onion. "mmmm i love the taste of fresh onions in the morning!" Shrek said as he jerked off to a pic of y/n.
Shrek then got in his banana limo and drove to your house and sees kanye and ed sheeran (theyre lovers😍😍😍).

them😍😍😍

them😍😍😍. Shrek knocked on y/ns door... their parents answer "omg its y/ns bf!!!" says their mom as their dad pushes shrek out of his way. "I dont care for worthless people like you green (slur for ogres)" shrek gets mad.... "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SLUT?!???! DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOURE MESSING WITH???? YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!!" Y/Ns dad starts to cry like the pussy ass piss baby he is.
Y/Ns POV:
i wake up to the sound of my dad crying, i run down stairs to see what happened. turns out my dad is a racist, homophobic, transphobic bigoted piece of shit... i kick him after i do shrek chokes him and throws him into the busy traffic we have on our street today。"THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR FUCKING MY DOG PLUSH YOU SLUT!!!!!" i yell as shrek attempts to kill my dad. "W-WHAT THE FUCK!?" my mom screeches seeing that hes still alive. Shrek throws him into a semi truck and then shaggy cute his head off. "so uh... wanna go to Olive Garden y/n?" Shrek says.