Me and the Voice

I glanced at the other kid, fear filling my eyes. "⍙⊑⏃⏁'⌇ ⊑⏃⌿⌿⟒⋏⟟⋏☌?!" I asked. "I-I don't know, just come with me!" the prince grabbed my arm and began pulling me as he ran. He brought me into an obsidian room, where the door shut behind it. A lantern hung above, dimly lighting the room as a flare burned inside of it. "We should be safe here." the prince said. "W-Wait-! I need to go get Tommy-! Stay here-!" he shouted to me, and I nodded quickly. I watched as the prince rushed out of the room, a slight panic flaring in his eyes. I felt my breath waiver as I sat alone in the small obsidian room, the small light making it difficult to see. That's when I heard something.

"Ranboo."

"Come outside."

I slowly stood up, hearing the voice as it continued, "I've got a present for you!" it said. It sounded like Phil's voice. I slowly made my way to the door, exiting the room slowly and leaving the room behind me. I slowly walked back out to where the main entrance was. I could see Phil. I could..see..an arrow- a green tinted arrow- coming right for-

I felt something for a split second. Two things actually. But I was back in the panic room. I felt sick. I covered my mouth and collapsed, curling my tail up some. I heard footsteps and covered my mouth, feeling lots of panic fill me. I began breathing quickly, feeling panic as the sickened feeling grew. The door opened and I moved my head down quickly, shoving my face into my knees and I pulled them up. "Ra-..Ranboo?.. Are you alright?" I heard the prince. "⟟'⋔ ⌇⍜⍀⍀⊬!!" I shouted, covering my ears as I panicked, feeling salty tears begin burning my face. "Whoa! Whoa! Are you alright?!" the prince ran up to me, crouching down to me.

I cried out in pain from the tears, rubbing my eyes quickly as I looked to Technoblade, the tears blurring my vision. There was someone else there as well, a short blonde. After a moment, the door opened again, and I watched Techno pull out a wooden makeshift sword, "WHO'S THERE?!" he shouted, stepping in front of me and the younger child, who crouched down beside me. "Just- me.." I heard Phil's voice as he stepped in. Techno lowered the makeshift sword and stared up at Phil. No- no- I'm going to get in trouble I don't want to- "Ranboo-" Phil stepped over, crouching down to me and wiping the tears away from my face, "Are you alright? Are all of you alright?" he asked, glancing away. His arm had a big gash on it.

"D-Dad is your arm-" Techno was cut off by Phil's chuckle, "I'm fine, I'm fine." he said, pulling the bandanna around his face off and wrapping it around his arm. His blue eyes shone in the dim light, reminiscent of the blue gem that was on each of the royal's outfits. I quickly found myself jumping up and hugging him, trying not to cry as I gripped his mantle tight. He hesitantly hugged me back, and that's all I remember.

Such a stressful first day.

I'm glad it's been a few years. About 6 years since that. I'm 16 now, with Techno being 20 and Phil..

We don't talk about Phil.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 554

rip less word than last time, anyway uh next "chapter" will probably be longer ahjhsj

if anyone wants them I also made outfit designs for all the characters that'll appear (so far) :]

also i realized i never said this before but this messes around with the sbi family dynamic, wilbur will show up very soon :]