Inverted Bakugou x Inverted Todoroki

Other things/ships include

Jealous Floofy broccoli and rock, AKA deku and kiri

Shinkami

a Little Momojirou

Some mentions of suicide/self harm

Toxidity/abuse (I'm disappointed in you,Todoroni U^U)

Bullying (These bishes-)

Innocent inverted bakubean that we must protect with our lives and who the author desperately wishes was real POV

Sho-kun hugged me from behind, and I felt myself blush. Shinsou senpai and Monoma-chan say he's 'Toxic' because he's always happiest when I'm hurt, but I'm sure they're just mistaken! Nobody would be that mean, not even Izu-chan, and Izu does all sorts of mean things to me. But I'm sure that, like Izu-chan, Sho-kun has a good reason! (Now I feel miserable because in my Inverted AU Bakugou either dies by being pushed off the roof or  by committing suicide T^T)

"Hey, I want you to come meet me at our special place after school" Todoroki exclaims with a huge grin, and I nod, then head to class alone, since he always does this thing before class. I don't know what he does, but I bet it's really cool. I bump into Denki-kun, and stumble. 

I frantically apologize, and he rolls his eyes, mumbles "Watch where you're going", pick up his book, then walk away

I frantically apologize, and he rolls his eyes, mumbles "Watch where you're going", pick up his book, then walk away. He's not nearly as mean as the others, he's just sort of tired and sarcastic a lot. Shinsou senpai says that Denki kun just hates everything. Shin has a huge crush on him, and I ship them!! I walk into the class, and as usual, Aizawa sensei has a huge smile. Then Kiri kun walks over and pushes me. I fall to the ground, and start to cry. Uraraka chan takes pictures, Momo chan smirks, Mina laughs, and Izu glares at Kiri, who is the only one he hates more than me. I get up, dry my tears, and sit down. I pull my sketchbook and start to draw. I decide to draw a puppy, since it would be really cute!

 I decide to draw a puppy, since it would be really cute!

(Not my art, I just took it off google)

I had just finished when Lida-kun(I don't know how to spell it T^T) snatched my sketchbook and laughed. He shouted "HEY LOOK! THE CRYBABY IS AS USELESS AT DRAWING AS HE IS AT EVERYTHING ELSE!!!" Everyone crowded around as I start to blush due to the attention. Eventually everyone but Denki kun, who was reading alone, Mineta kun, who was glaring at them, and Sho-Chan, who had a strange look on his face, was looking through and laughing at my sketchbook. Mineta Kun stood up and stomped over "Give it back! That's no way to behave" He scolded.

Sho-chan walked up and snatched the sketchbook from Lida, who immedietly protested but stopped when he saw Todo-Kuns face. He looked madder than I'd ever seen him. It was scary.

Todoroki's POV

NOBODY ELSE CAN SEE WHAT HE DRAWS HE IS MINE HE DOESN'T HAVE A CHOICE I WILL BE THE ONLY ONE TO SEE HIS THINGS WHY DIDN'T I KNOW HE COULD DRAW HE'LL NEVER LOVE ME THIS WAY I NEED TO HAVE HIM I WILL HAVE HIM HE IS MINE HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW IT YET SHINSOU AND MONOMA WON'T TAKE HIM FROM ME HE IS MY PLAYTHING I AM DONE ONLY I GET TO MAKE HIM CRY NOBODY ELSE.(Real yandere vibes my guy U^U)

Back to Bakubeans POV

I was about to thank Sho when all of a sudden he grabbed Izu and Kiri's hands and walked out the door. I'll just thank him after class I guess.

Dat purple haired #$%*&^&#$%# AKA deku's POV

(Sorry if this makes no sense, I suck at this)

The nerd pulled both me and the bitch into a side room, then we all glared at each other for a solid minute. 

.

.

.

"Stay away from Bakugou before I make you regret it"

This is a two shot because.