Shinbaku

AU where everyone has youtube/twitter

Shinsou had a crush. There was no denying it. And he really really wanted to deny it. He had a crush on the angry dandelion. 

Meh. He would just have to ignore it until it went away. He was scrolling through youtube, and clicked on a video by Mina Ashido, the popular ship queen and dance machine.

He chuckled, and scrolled down to read the comments

NicoNicoPikaPikaDumbBitch                                                                                                                                             Don't expose me Mina.... or I'll burn your ship fanart....

         Ship Queen And Dance Machine                                                                                                                                  DON'T TOUCH MY FANART ANTIQUE PHOTO THIEF

SmollMight                                                                                                                                                                                 So... Kaminari kun stole the photos of my grandma..?

Jirou                                                                                                                                                                                             Fuck... Da.... Police... 

HardBich                                                                                                                                                                                      I WAS WATCHING THIS WITH BAKUBRO AND I SWEAR HE GIGGLED

At that, Shinsou blushed. Bakugou giggling? Oh how he wished he was there when that happened.(You and literally every Bakugou fan ever, including me)  Kirishima's so lucky!

Meanwhile 

Bakugou officially hates life (LMAO mood)

He hates people

And most of all, he hates Shinsou. 

So why did he hate everything? Because he hates Shinsou but can't get that guy out of his head. He's like an itch that refuses to go away.

He refused to have a crush. It would mess with his role as heartless bitch.

He decided to watch his favorite video.

(It's his favorite 1 because he's adorable and 2 because of 0:38, Lmaooo also, that video makes me happy, Denki is just so incredibly cute)

He smiled and giggled. 

He turned around and Shinsou, the last person he wanted to see, was standing behind him with a red face. Bakugou flushed and was about to run away when Shinsou grabbed Bakugou's hand and pulled him into a kiss. The blond flushed, and kissed back. The kiss became more heated, and Shinsou licked Bakugou's lower lip, then, once given consent, explored Bakugou's mouth with his tongue, claiming every inch of it as his.

THE END BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF IDEASSSS