Move

"Please, Chibita," Karamatsu begged, crouched in front of him. "I can't stand being around them, it just hurts too much knowing two of my baby brothers are gone!"

"Idjit..." Chibita patted his head. "Of course you can live with me."

"R-really?" he sniffed. "It's not too soon for me to move in? We've only been together for three months."

"I don't care how long it's been, I'll always be there for you when you need me."

"I love you!" he sobbed, throwing himself at him.

"Me too," he muttered lamely, still not ready to say it.

"I'll take the couch." Karamatsu sat down, wiping tears out of his eyes.

"No, you get the bed, idjit." Chibita shoved him over. "I get the couch."

"No!" he pouted. "No couch for you!"

"Fine! We both get the bed!" He stomped off to his room, the sextuplet following close behind. "You coming?"

"MY DEAR CHIBITA!" He bowed down. "I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR YOU TO ENTRUST ME WITH YOUR VIRGINITY!"

"I MEANT SLEEP, DAMMIT!" He hid his face.

"OHHHHHHH! RIGHT!"

"Shut up, you'll wake the neighbors!"

"Sorry." Karamatsu hopped next to him, quickly pulling him against his chest.

"The hell?" Chibita looked up. "What are you doing?"

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"No." He just grumbled to himself.

"Goodnight." He nuzzled his face into his neck. "I love you."

"I...love you too."

Karamatsu smiled.