panic attack (top Draco, fluff)

I saw this pic on google and thought it first with this. Fyi, everyone else is in class so only Harry and Draco will be interacting until the end. Au where Dudley is nice because I said so. Takes place in 8th year after the war. I got this idea from my sister's oneshot. Her account is Pandasquad1111 so go check out her books if u want.

     Harry sat under the window, trying to calm down. He normally felt like he was about to have a panic attack, but right before he did Malfoy would catch his attention and pick a fight. Everytime. It was weird, his bully has become his comfort person, but he didnt mind as much as he thought he should. However, today Draco wasnt there to pick a fight with him outside of class so now he was sitting under a window, in the middle of a deserted hallway, during class, having a really bad panic attack.

     He had his legs drawn up to his chest, arms around them, with his head resting against his knees. He didnt hear the footsteps that were carefully approaching him and he definitely didnt see who it was. "Potter..?" He recognized that voice, he always has it on repeat throughout the day. He wiped his eyes. "What do you want Malfoy..?.." he asked, not making eye contact. Malfoy crouched down next to him with a soft look. "Are you ok..?" He asked, concern hidden but still there. Potter looked at him and was about to scoff but the look on his face told him that he really cared.

     Harry started crying again. "No... I'm not." Malfoy was surprised, he hadn't been expecting him to actually answer. He sat down fully and wrapped an arm around Harry. "...wanna talk about it...?" He asked. Harry was quiet for a moment before nodding. "As long as you dont mind listening to a rant.." he said while leaning into Draco a little. Draco gave him a reassuring smile and rubbed his arm. "I dont mind at all. You can talk as much as you want or we can just sit here, whichever way you want I'll be here."Harry smiled and took a breath, calming down a little. "Where do I begin?" He said with a dry laugh. Draco just sat there patiently and kept rubbing his arm.

     "Well.. my family has always hated me since I can remember, it got worse when I came out as gay, I watched my boyfriend die, girls keep trying to force themselves onto me or convince the school I'm dating them, I always feel like I'm about to have a panic attack but then you show up and make me feel safe just by saying my name, I'm scared of going back 'home' because I get beat everyday, the only nice person there is my cousin Dudley and you wouldn't think it at first with the obvious favoritism, I got expected to save the entire fucking wizarding world every single year, was treated like a celebrity when I just wanted a normal childhood, almost died every year, literally did die, came back to find half the people close to me dead, got abandoned by the Dursleys, judged by a hypocrite, had the 1 person in the staff who seemed to like me just because of how I acted and not for my title die in front of me, lost the last member of my family who loved me, and got scared at the trial thinking they would put you and your mother away despite my testament."

     He was full on laying on Draco by the time he was done and turned his head to look at him. Draco just stared at him in shock and concern. "How the hell did you manage to go through all of that and still fake a smile?!" He asked. Harry laughed bitterly. "I've been hiding behind a mask of forced happiness since I was young." He said and nuzzled into Draco's shoulder. Draco shook his head and brought a hand up to Harry's head. "Potter... that's horrible..." he said while running his fingers through Harry's hair.

     Harry just shrugged and sighed in contention, letting the other boy play with his hair. "I'm used to it. And please, call me Harry." He said with a smile. Draco looked down at him, shocked, before smiling himself. "Only if you call me Draco." He replied. Harry nodded and smiled a little bigger. "Alright.. Draco.." Malfoy shivered and stood up, picking Harry up with him (who made a noise of surprise and confusion). He started walking towards the new dorms while saying, "I think it's time to show you how it feels to be loved by someone." Harry blushed and wrapped his arms around Draco's shoulders, burying his face in his neck to hide his blush.
____________________________________
790 words
I think it would be canon that Draco messing with Harry would be annoying at first but end up turning into a natural way for them both to relax and relieve stress. Most of these will have top Draco so just be warned. Anyways, I hope u enjoyed this oneshot! Byyyyyeeeeee ♡♡♡