I missed u.. (Snarry)

Don't judge me. And ignore the image, I don't have any Snarry pictures but I have a shit ton of Drarry pics. This'll take place in 8th year.

     Harry sighed as he set his stuff down. Another day gone by... he thought as he took out that day's homework from his bag. He started working and got lost in his thoughts. He got startled when his hand was suddenly touched by something. He looked up and his eyes widened when he saw Snape looking back at him. He made a noise of surprise before moving everything out of his way and hugging the older man.

     He could feel the man move his arms hesitantly and he moved back so that he was sitting next to him again. "Sorry.. I got excited.." he said, smiling sheepishly. "I'll go get Madam Pomfry and let her know you're awake. And Professor?" Snape raised a brow at the teen. "I'm glad you're awake..." he said with a soft smile before walking away, leaving Severus puzzled. He came back a few minutes later following Madam Pomfry. "Ah, so it's true. No wonder you moved from his side." She said, looking at Harry with a smile and making him smile back. Severus tried to ask what they were talking about but when he opened his mouth no sound came out.

     "I was afraid that would happen. Looks like the snake rendered you speechless for a while. You'll have to reteach yourself how to talk. You should be good to go on your own by the end of the year." He nods and looks thoughtful before signing "does anyone know sign language?" Harry smiled before nodding. "I do." Snape looked at him for a moment. "Why do you know sign language?" "I wasn't allowed to speak for a while but my cousin had a deaf friend and taught me so we could secretly talk."

     Severus nodded and Madam Pomfry did a few checks before letting Harry and Snape talk for a while. Throughout the year Harry spent a few nights with Severus, helping the man restore his voice. It was now the last day of the year and Harry was curled up on the couch next to his professor. "How long was I out anyway..?" The older man asked as he stared at his tea. Harry was silent for a moment. "2 years..." he said quietly.

      Snape looked over at him and noticed the sad look on Harry's face. He set his tea down and pulled the teen against him, who immediately nuzzled into his chest. "I missed you.." he mumbled. The older male kissed the top of his head. "I know.."