The True Enemy

A/N- Hello! Hope you all are doing well. I'm not sure if Wattpad loads the pictures in, so the picture up there is of Helmut Zemo. Also I wanted to clarify that I do write with profanity lol. Also I'm very sorry that I'm not always consistent with updating chapters at the moment. I'm trying my best for anybody who reads this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damp. The concrete floors were damp. Maybe water was tracked in from people, or maybe there was leakage in the ceilings. Every time someone took a step there would be a barely audible splash. Today was quiet. As someone would walk down the hall of this prison there weren't any splashes. Bucky was careful to listen if there were an small noises with the steps of his combat boots. None. He was standing with the King of Wakanda in a small, dark hallway in the prison he was sent to after his chase with Steve and T'challa. 

They were there at the prison to talk to Zemo. Both Bucky and the king wanted to make sure the girl they encountered wouldn't be a threat. The men had to get patted down for any weapons or drugs, and walk through a metal detector. Bucky didn't have his arm in because Shuri wanted to improve it before he wore the artificial limb again. German officers let the two men through and guided them into a small room with a desk and three single chairs. T'challa sat down but Bucky kept standing pacing around the enclosed area. When Bucky had just calmed down a few notches a loud buzzer filled the room. A German sentence was blasting through a large speaker in the wall. The men looked at each other in confusion not understanding any of what the voice on the speakers said.

Just as T'challa started speaking, a door opened with a chained up, almost malnourished prisoner being thrown in. Bucky immediately recognized the ill-flavored man as the one who successfully got Tony to try and kill him. He looked as if the guards just beat him all day. Zemo walked over to the separate chair and slouched down with his chains clinking against the metal of his chair. He looked incredibly tired, black circles puffed around his sleepy eyes, wrinkles were one of the most prominent feature on his dark face. Bucky sat down next to T'challa and parallel to the silent man. The three of them sat in stillness for about ten minutes before the king decided to speak up.

"Do you know why we're here?" he stares at Zemo with seriousness filling his entire face, "Answer me please." The prisoner lets out a tiny scoff and rolls his beat eyes over to Bucky.

"How's Mr. Stark?" Avoiding the question he pulls his lips up into an evil grin laughing at what he thinks is funny. Bucky eyes him down and answers him back. "Oh I think he's just fine. Now answer him." He commands in a stern voice. The man doesn't joke anymore and looks back over to T'challa.

"Is this about the girl? If it is, I don't know where she is. She doesn't tell anyone her location." As if Zemo read their minds, he starts on again, "Maybe you want to know more about her? Is she dangerous to you?" He closes his eyes with a prolonged blink. Bucky is the one to reply now,

"Yes. Tell us everything about her." The restrained man toys around with the thought for a minute before answering, "Why should I? You locked me in here, I don't have to tell you anything." T'challa pulls out his phone just as he did in his palace's office.

"I know you tried killing yourself just to see them again, but now since that's off the plate the only way of seeing them is your phone. You have the option, we are not forcing you to do anything. You can either tell us what we want to know and see your family, or don't and we'll leave." His eyes start to panic in his sockets. Zemo finally gives them a nod and reaches his hand out for the phone. T'challa gives him the device but tells him he can only look at the phone after they get their information. Zemo starts telling them almost every detail he's ever learned about her.