Flashbacks

A/N- Heyyyyy! Hope you are doing well, this chapter is in a different point of view. It'll be in the perspective of Odessa. I just wanted to make her seem more significant lol. Anyways, the picture is of what I think she might look like. Of course you can see her as you want in your own mind.  Hope you enjoy :)))) 

TRIGGER WARNING: Minor sexual assault. Kind of gory details. Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something deliberately keeps tugging at my hair, something with not much strength. Fuck. I want it to stop, it's annoying. My eyes squeeze harder as a strand painfully leaves my scalp. My mind is screaming at me to open my eyes, to stare at whatever is meddling with my hair. I realize when I try to shoo it away my arms are paralyzed. I breathe harder starting to panic, my chest rises and falls aggressively. My vision gets blurred in my eyelids as I start getting lightheaded. The darkness that consumes my eyes starts to move around and make out shapes. One of the brighter shapes starts to get bigger; or maybe I could consider it getting closer? It stops moving. It's looking down at me, growing brighter by the second. I gain consciousness in my arms again. I take no time to push away the thing that was messing with my head. I gasp softly to myself when I notice nothing is there. I keep my closed eyes on the bright figure moving towards me. I feel a pull to it, I want to know everything about it. I need to know because it already knows everything about me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Volkov! I am not going to ask you again, get your ass up now!" My drowsy eyes open to the hard Russian voice yelling. Although being blinded by a high-up bulb I sit up and face the voice. A couple seconds pass after I blink repeatedly to gain focus. Sadly, my eyes hit me with the picture of my body on a stained mattress in a small dirty closet. As I look up I see, my superior Maxim Veselovsky wearing an angry face. I shift to my feet as quick as possible, trying not to make him angrier than he already is.
"New mission, mandatory. You are to take Dimitri's work from Felix Volkov," his gruff face rises into a revolting smile, "call it; A family reunion!" I try my best not to react to his grotesque face coming closer to mine. Someone could describe the tension as anger or maybe intimidation that was between us. He keeps getting closer, staring at my face with hungry eyes. His smile drops and he starts to open his mouth just enough to slip something through. My lips start to quiver as I breathe in his awful smelling breath. I can feel it creeping its way down to my neck as I keep looking forward to the wall, avoiding eye contact with Maxim. 

God he has to be desperate to want me, I'm nothing like the clueless women he brings into his office. They always have big chests and bottoms that they flaunt around in front of any of the other men who work in this shithole. My features are so different from the people I see in the magazines that Maxim has for me. I'm not small, nor am as beautiful as a 'flower'. These women have no fat on the areas I do. Does this make me ugly? I'm so lost in my thoughts the only thing that wakes me up is the hard slap I feel on my behind. I flinch hard pulling away from him although it's quite useless because of his large frame compared to mine. He sneers and pushes me back making me stumble onto the small dirty mattress. As if it never happened he continues talking about my assignment.

"Felix is not a strong or smart man. After your father, Dimitri, killed himself Felix stole one of the most important files in the project. You are going to take them back leaving him dead. Make it look like suicide, like he was unstable. After you get the files we will then use you in the final trial to bare the strengths of the gods. If it's successful I'll be your mentor because a weak girl like you wouldn't be able to control yourself. Now go to the washroom, get suited up and come to my office to get transportation and details." He quickly leaves through the small wooden door he came in from. My body relaxes after the sound of his footsteps fade into nothingness. I open up the rotting wood door and made my way through the dark concrete halls to a huge steel door at the end of one of the many halls. It's a bathroom with a shower toilet and small locker. Opening the locker up, there's my usual uniform for assassin missions. There's a small dirty mirror leaning against one of the walls; I examine over my body where I need to scrub more of.