fOoD iS iMpOrTaNt, KiDdOs.

The forceful gale that tears the trees, that is a fairy's rage. The whistling wind that brings the rain, that is a fairy's tears. The joyful draught, dancing through the leaves, that is a fairy's laughter. The gentle breeze that guides the heart, that is the fairy song.

So, this actually happened to me the other day, so please make sure you're eating enough💜

~~•~~

I was now officially a member of U.A high, and therefore was obligated to compete in the U.A sports festival. That meant, that right now, I was training with the other members of my class, so now I was faced with a very spiky, very angry, explosive boy. And he wanted to fight.

"REMATCH, YOU DAMN EXTRA!" I stared back at him confused.

"Rematch? When did we fight the first time-?" I hesitated, genuinely wondering. Something exploded next to me, and I turned to look at it, ignoring the churning in my stomach. I probably should've had breakfast.

"BATTLE TRAINING!! YOU DUMBASSS!" He sent an explosion my way, and I sidestepped it, whistling to disperse the smoke with my wind. I was starting to get into this.

"Oh really? You think that was a fight?" I danced away from his next fiery attack.

"GAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Bakugou jumped into the air, and I quickly followed, not bothering to hide my wings now that the entire class now knew.

"Bad move, Porcupine. The air is my space. Nobody can compete with me here." I grinned, as and irk mark appeared next to him.

"Okay then." I heard a cool voice from below us, as Bakugou landed on the ground. A creeping, cold sensation was crawling up my left leg, and stopped a few centimetres above my knee.

"Oh, hey Todoroki." I looked down at him, completely nonchalant, deliberately calling him by his surname, not his first. He looked surprised for a second, and for a split second, I thought I caught a glimpse of hurt slash through his gaze, before the previous calm returned.

"I know what you're trying to do, Y/n. It's not going to work." I pouted, as wind ripped the ice encasing my leg into tiny shards that followed me down to the ground. 

"Aw, fine, sorry Shoto." I let them hear my half-assed apology, before dropping back into a fighting stance.

"Hey boys! How about we do a little sparring, two on one, no quirks?" I smiled at their dumbfounded looks. "I won't sing, either." I promised as an afterthought.

"Be careful, you extra, I might hurt you, and killing the number six hero won't look good on my report card." Bakugou smirked, which I returned with just as much sass.

"Don't worry Bakugou, I'd be more worried about you killing Shoto here. You don't work very well with other people." I smiled in the most dazzling way possible at them, and Shoto nodded.

"Alright, let's go." A happy grin stretched it's way to my face.

"First to pin the other for more than 10 seconds wins?" I quickly set the rules.

"Deal."

We ran at each other, ignoring the gathering of our fellow class members around our not-so-little spot of grass we were fighting on.

Ten seconds into the match, I had Shoto pinned. Twelve seconds into the match, I had been blown off my icy-hot dorm-mate by a very pissed Bakugou, because he had to work with someone else. 22 seconds into the match, Bakugou had me pinned, before I kneed him in the balls, and got up, almost laughing at all the wincing that was going on around the class that was now completely invested in this fight.