Meeting the bestfriend

I just noticed how unusual the people in New Orleans really were I mean cmon most of them are vampires and have this leader change every week it must be hard figuring out who to listen to.
Being a witch I don't really care about vamps at all if they don't bother me I don't bother them, but at 11:00 o'clock at night they can be such a pain in the ass.
I was coming home from work like any normal day- I work in this little flower shop near the quarter- and this pesky little night Walker comes up to me like I'm his prey and god no was I about to cry for help I stood up for myself like ladies should.
" well hello beautiful girl" like he was trying to sweet talk me like who the hell is this guy.
" no thanks bloodsucker find yourself another meal"
" who the hell do you think you are denying me a meal, you will not scream snd you will stay put" he was really trying to compel me he should really check into his victims.
" listen here asshole I want to go home and sleep, don't mess up my sleep pattern ok" I said while sprouting vines around his neck.
"Kapeesh" I said expecting him to say it back.
Well that was until his head was cut right off with a karate chop.
"What the actual hell was that!" I stared up to the guy with the weird smirk on his face.
" well love, that was first degree murder"
"I SEE THAT YOU PHYSCOPATH" I screamed at him in annoyance as he got blood on my white converse.
" well I'm guessing you know me I'm klaus mikealson and I need you help"
" why would klaus mikealson need my help?"
" well I need another witch and I did some research and it looks like you have been banned from the New Orleans witch community and you don't need the spirits so your my best bet"
" ok jeez no need to expose me, what do I get out of it" I mean I'll don't it anyway if I get nothing I've been bored lately.
" well love, I'll go on a date with you ;)"
" I'm gay"  I responded after a break of silence.
" oh well I'll give you money"
" okey dokey alligator, where to first"
" that was easier than I expected, but cmon I need you to meet someone".
" is it a girl, is she hot?, oh is she a milf ;), I heard your sister is hot what's her name again Rebekah?, oh can I meet this new sister of yours, is she hot? I hope she's hot"
Can you shush for a minute, you talk to much" klaus said in a hushed tone.
" well calm down Mr big hybrid I'm just trying find some booty while I help you"
" Just please some silence love would be great"
" fine mr cranky" I said in a childish tone.
"Wait I need to eat I haven't had food yet" I mentioned
"Fine I'll give you some food at my house"
" what did I tell you I'm in to girls I don't want to go to your house with you"
" that is not- wha- you know what just shush and follow me "
" okay sweetcheeks lead the way"