Daliha

" right, so tell me if I get this all correct, so Dahila is your aunt who kidnapped Freya, this beautiful witch here, because she was the first born of your family and this is happening because your mother got Dahila to help do a fertility spell so she could have children and she wanted something in return which was the first born of every generation and now she's coming after hope?" I said while holding my breath.
"Yup that is exactly it" klaus pointed out

" Fine I'll help, but if I die I'm suing from the other side"

" thank god, I think your the only witch that is alive that stands a chance against her" Freya said
"Thank you sweetcheeks, I love compliments!" I said while moving her chin to look at me.
"Well anyway I better be going but text me when you need me!"
I didn't let them speak before I pronounced a spell which teleported me outside.
" well we'll well, if it isn't the main witch of New Orleans" this random ass hoe came out of nowhere.
"Right morticia Adams, I don't really have the time
for this" well that is what I said before she lifted her hand out and knocked me straight out. So I guess I just met Daliha.

///time skip///
I was in this dark place but I'm not really sure where but god was it dark.
" well hello zella, I had to get you out of the way so I can go meet my newest addition to my little gathering" she said and using a choking spell on my throat.
As she let go I had to get a sneaky comment in.
" do you really think your stronger than them, the built a family and they've secured it you'll never win" I said with a tiny bit a seriousness.
" well what can I say I can try" as flinging the knife in my abdomen.
" JEEZ YOU BITCH " I screamed out in agony.
"Well goodbye zella I'm on my way to get the child that was promised"
" ew that doesn't sound right"
She used her spells again to fling another one in my stomach.
"BITCHHHH"

////5 mins after she left////

Right ok I got out my chains I just need to bibody bobidy boop to the compound.
I teleported to the door, I mean I'm injured cut me some slack.
I walked in like a bad bitch and used my vines to grab Dahila by the neck and chucks her out the compound door.
" what the hell happened to you" Freya said with her voice laced with concern.
" doesn't matter right now get Hayley and good and get them out of here."
After I said that Hayley grabbed her and they speedy Gonzaled out of here.

Unlucky for me the fight wasn't over.

470 words