Bobby's Secret Admirer (Reggie x Bobby)

"Did we try asking that kid in physics yet,"Luke asked.

"Yes and he said no,"Alex said,"We've run out of people within the school to ask."

"Then we should post flyers around town,"Luke suggested,"We need a bassist if we're gonna get any gigs. Bobby can't cover the lines that well."

"Rude,"Bobby said, not looking up from his book.

"Alright class, take out your homework,"Ms. Cooper said.

They had just started today's lesson when the Principal Lessa walked in with a boy following behind her.

Ms. Cooper stopped to talk with Principal Lessa for minute, before Principal Lessa left.

"You can go ahead and take a seat,"Ms. Cooper said,"We were just about to start today's lesson."

The boy walked towards the back where the boys were, and sat down in an empty seat.

He had dark hair, and pale skin, and light blue eyes that Bobby could see now that he was closer.

"See something you like Robert,"Luke asked.

"Shut it,"Bobby said.

"Mr. Patterson, Mr. Wilson, if you are done,"Ms. Cooper said.

She went through the lesson, calling on students to work problems.

"Can anyone tell me the full answer to number 4,"Ms. Cooper asked.

The new boy raised his hand.

"Mr. Peters,"Ms. Cooper said.

"The weighted mean is 12.45 and the standard deviation is 0.0624,"He said.

"Very good Mr. Peters, you're a fast learner,"Ms. Cooper said.

Bobby saw the boy at his locker before lunch, struggling to open it.

"Need any help,"Bobby asked, walking over.

"I'm using the combo they gave me,"He said.

"These lockers get stuck all the time,"Bobby said,"The result of a very slimey senior prank a couple years ago."

"Sounds like I don't want to know,"He said, right before Bobby finally got the locker to open.

"Thanks,"The boy said,"I'm Reggie by the way."

"Bobby,"Bobby answered,"Hey, do you want to sit with me and my friends for lunch?"

"Sure,"Reggie said,"Thanks. I don't really know anyone."

Bobby led them to the lunchroom where he could already see his table was packed.

"Bobby,"Luke shouted, waving at him.

"Just a warning,"Bobby said as they walked over,"They're a little crazy."

"That just makes things interesting,"Reggie said right before they reached the table.

"Finally, my favorite band member has arrived,"Flynn said.

"Hey,"Alex said,"I thought I was your favorite."

"Nope, you're Julie's,"Flynn said.

"I'm your boyfriend, how am I not your favorite,"Luke said.

"Alex is the nicest,"Julie said.

"If you guys would stop it you would notice that there's someone else here,"Carrie said,"Bobby, care to introduce us?"

"Love to Care,"Bobby said,"This is Reggie. He's new."