𝟭𝟬. 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺

"Alright, I'm gonna start stream." Eileen hurried out, going on deafen. It hurt her feelings a little that Alex was a lot more enthusiastic when Jess joined. But Eileen had to remember that Jess was his girlfriend.

Clicking the "Go Live" button, Eileen made sure her waiting screen was showing for her viewers. It normally didn't take her long to setup, since she loved streaming so she wanted to get to it as fast as possible.

After she had everything set up, she finally showed her face, a huge smile upon her lips she waved at the camera. "Hi chat!" She greeted.

She watched as her chat greeted her back, they were always so sweet when stream first started. "Oh, this jackbox line up is going to be hilarious, not just because of me." She told them. "Quackity has made his return to my streams, Karl, Dream, and Sapnap are here, although Sapnap will be late, and Jess is here too!" She introduced the line up.

At the mention of Alex and Jess, her chat began questioning her about her relationship with Alex and why Jess talked to Alex. Eileen ignored it and went into vc.

"Hi guys! I'm back!" She greeted, interrupting whatever conversation they were having.

"Eileen!" Karl and Clay shouted in unison.

"Hey." Jess greeted. She sounded so nice and that made Eileen want to mute her. But, thankfully she had self control and just smiled at her greeting.

Alex didn't say anything, which of course made Eileen's chat go wild. But, Eileen only shifted in her seat and ignored Alex's strange behavior. "Alright, you guys ready for me to win?" She asked.

She practically hear the eye roll come from Clay. "Oh please, you only win because you pander." He told her.

Eileen smiled. "You're just jealous that I'm great at this game and you suck." She joked.

"No I-"

"Can we start please?" Alex interrupted, sounding annoyed at the two.

Clay and Eileen both cleared their throats. "Yeah, let's get this show on the road!" Karl shouted, breaking the tension.

Jess laughed. "I've never played this before." She tells them.

"That's alright, it'll make more sense as we go." Eileen said. "Start with quiplash?" She asked, earning a yes from all of them.

They played a round of quiplash, two rounds of mad verse city, and then eventually Nick joined. After a few more rounds of various games, Clay left.

"I'll talk to you guys later!" He told them.

Eileen frowned a little. "If you don't call me tonight, I'm suing you for making me cry." She said.

Clay laughed a little. "I'll call you when you ask." Everyone else said bye and he left the call.

"I'm probably gonna head out after this round." Jess said.

Eileen accidentally let a smile escape her lips, but it was barely even for a second. "No! Jess, if you stay I'll order you food tomorrow." Alex told her.

Jess giggled. "I'm tired." She explained to him.

Eileen shook her head. "If she's tired let her sleep! She deserves it since she deals with you." Jess, Karl, and Nick all laughed but this seemed to make Alex upset.

"What the fuck?" He asked. Eileen could tell it made him upset, but thankfully her chat didn't.

She cleared her throat and straightened her posture. "I think I'll end stream after this round." She quickly spoke. "Since our best player is leaving." She added.

Karl let out a long 'wow'. "I'm hurt. I'm so funny." He stated.

Eileen looked around. "Uh...Next round!" She shouted, and so they started the next round. They played quiplash yet again and then Jess left vc.

Eileen went on mute and addressed her chat. "Now, you guys were good for most of the stream but do not make Jess or Alex uncomfortable about their relationship. I'm not saying what they are but it isn't any of your places to pressure them about any of it." She lectured. "If I see it again I'll put you on subscriber only mode." Her chat had mixed emotions, but she only smiled. "I'll see you guys next time, bye!" She waved as it switched over to her ending stream screen. She ended stream for the night and went off of mute in the vc.

"Ok, I think we're all going to bed, correct?" Eileen asked.

They all said yes, and Eileen sighed. "Alright, I'll talk to you losers later." They all said bye and left vc.

Eileen sighed and turned off her pc. She was actually really tired, but she had the strong urge to bake a cake instead of sleep.

So, that's what she did until her phone dinged.

authors note!
idc what y'all say i'm giving my headcanons for my my own book because i can‼️
but for one, karl was the one that got eileen into streaming because he knew she would be good at it.
ANOTHER ONE being that Eileen believes in astrology and anytime Quackity does anything she blames it on him being a capricorn.