Meeting For The Second Time?

(Magical Halfa: D/n x Lilith)

Requested by: Silverwing212

It would seem things got a little better for Y/n and Luz, why? Simple Y/n and Luz learned that D/n was the first home to the Boiling Isles, and has a way to come here of his own free will. Which he did after getting an odd letter from 'Y/n', it confused him. Because the writing in the letter did match his Y/n's at all. When the camp was supposed to be over with neither Y/n nor Luz returned. The Camp told them they never got on the bus, let's just say that camp got sued for losing some children that summer. D/n thought of one place where both of them could go off too, the Boiling Isles. 

So he asked Camila to stay in the human realm because it was too dangerous to let her come with him. That didn't stop her, so after getting ready for their trip they both left Earth and appeared in the Boiling Isles. Then D/n and Camila went off to find Eda which wasn't very hard, what they didn't know he would find is his son and Luz living with Eda.

D/n: "Let me get this straight instead of going to the camp we signed you up for. You followed Owlbert to an abandoned house and ended up in the Boiling Isles, where you not only didn't return after helping Eda. You two thought it would be great to keep it hidden from us!"

Y/n and Luz were on the couch inside the Owl House, getting scolded by both of their parents. Camila and Luz had an argument in Spanish which Y/n couldn't translate for how fast they were speaking. Then it was D/n turn to scold his child, it took a good couple of minutes of talking back and forth, but after a few minutes things calmed down.

Camila: "Luz you had me worried about the roof when you didn't return, and you lied to me about being at camp."

Luz: "I know Mama, but I couldn't go back where you wanted me to go is a place where I can't be me. I love magic, I love fantasy, I love being in the Boiling Isles and the chance of returning to a place where it would be taken was scary."

Camila: "Mija."

She looked down at her daughter and gave her a hug, Luz hugged backed with some tears in her eyes.

Camila: "I did that cause I thought it would make your life better. You didn't have many other friends other than Y/n, and seemed to only live in a world that didn't exist until...now."

Hooty: "You get used to it."

Camilla: "¡Por el amor de Dios, deja de hacer eso!"

She yelled as Hooty stretched his face over to her, he has been doing that since she passed out he could talk. Y/n signed before bringing out a roll of ducktape and taped Hooty's mouth shut he then walked over to his dad.

Y/n: "I agree with Luz, Dad back at Earth I'm not like everyone and I don't even like half the people there. This is where I belong, in one day I found out more about myself here than anywhere else. I even found Mom for crying out loud!"

D/n: "Lilith? Where and when did you meet your mother!?"

Y/n: "After some events I rather not explain, but right now she is moving into the Owl House. She went against Emperor Belos and helped us free Eda. She even lifted the curse of Eda' but at a price where neither of them can do magic."

D/n looked at Y/n before looking over to his sister-in-law, who was sitting in the armchair with a cup of coffee. This was like Tv, but in your, living room and she was loving every second of it.

D/n: "Don't think I forgot about you, Eda."

Eda: "What are you looking at me for?"

D/n: "You know what I am looking at you for! Eda could've I don't know to find me in the human realm to tell me they were here!"

Eda looks at D/n before simply taking a sip from her drink, she stands up before walking over to him.

Eda: "Look I will take the blame for that, but you were the one who bought the fake letters for some time. But D/n you should've known you couldn't hide this any longer from Y/n, he's too smart for his own good sometimes."