29: Candy Fire and Human Ice

After Valentine's Day, there was - finally - peace. You had realised that Gumball was a PRINCE. You were married to him.

Aw yeah! Being a princess for the WIN!

Anyway, you were bored, sittin on a rock, looking out at a river. There was silence. You closed your eyes and sighed. Suddenly you felt strong arms picking you up by your arms, levitating you off the ground. You opened your eyes, knowing what you would see. Sure enough...

"ICE QUEEN YOU PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!!!" you yelled, struggling and kicking.

"Now now, stop struggling or I might accidentally drop you." said an all-too-familiar voice from somewhere above your head. You stopped kicking to imagine that prospect, looking down to see what you would fall on. Somehow IQ had transported you to the Ice Kingdom (IK) in less than a minute. Impressive, you had to admit, given that she was carrying you.

She appoached the tallest tower and threw you into the large triangle window. You got up, sliding on the ice, and tried to punch her, but she dodged and nearly sent you flying out of the window.

"So, you think you can steal my Gummy bear from me?" She threw her head back and laughed maniacally, and then her face hardened. "No. I simply have no choice but to dispose of you. It'll be more fun if you have a fighting chance!" She laughed again and tried to throw you an ice sword, but you drew your own sword out of your belt where you kept it for emergencies. This seemed like an emergency.

-Meanwhile at the Candy Kingdom

Gumball was working on a formula that would create giant cupcakes without the need for extra ingedients when there was a knock on the door. Thinking it was you, he went to answer it, and was met with a blast of hot air.

"Flame Prince?!??" he cried angrily. FP leapt past him, into the lab, knocking over several experiments as he did so.

"Why did you take her away from me?!" he growled, flaring up. Gumball shut the door and put his hands up as if he was surrendering.

"I didn't take her away from you! She doesn't love you!" he said, mad.

"Oh yeah? Well, let's fight! She isn't here, so I can murder you! Surely she'll love whoever could protect her best!" FP shot back, raising his fists. Gumball wasn't violent by nature but everything that had happened lately was getting to him.

"Fine. Fight me."