Season ❸!

After Dream moved in with Corpse and his family he starts to get closer to them, and after Sykkuno got a call from his brother that he'll go to vacation with him which led Sykkuno leaving Corpse to take care of the kids for 2 weeks. When Sykkuno arrives at the the hotel he'll stay in with his brother, one of his brothers friends secretly has a crush on Sykkuno but didn't know he was married. So Sykkuno being clueless as he is his brothers friend Leo decides to go back to L.A with Sykkuno so he can 'spend time' with him.

And for Corpse he was kinda sad that Sykkuno wasn't around for 2 weeks but he had Dream by his side, they streamed games and such together and kids they did their thing. But when a new neighbor comes around town she starts to get clingy to Corpse and starts to think she has a crush on him, and Dream knows but doesn't know if she does or not so he left that shit alone, when Dream see's her try to take Corpse's cloths off Dream was terrified and goes and helps Corpse from that crazy girl.

Season 3 coming April 2,
Chapters~ 20+ (Means 20 chapters or more)
More Characters
Valkyrae comes back
Wilbur Soot comes back
Toast comes back
5up comes back
Emma comes back
George comes back
Dream SMP members coming
Amelia goes missing?
Drama?
Heartbrokens?
Someone finds Amelia?
Dream meets his mother again?
Dream meets one of his sisters again?

"Sykkuno I've been wanting to tell you this since I first met you...I think I've fallen for you..."

"Amelia everything is going to be okay I'm here"

"Get away from him he has a husband you freak!"
———————————————
Coming soon...