ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕆𝕜?

Y/n's POV:

*BANG*-*CRASH*-*YELLING*

I sigh as I dragged myself out of bed, I grab an old pair of jeans and a f/c long-sleeve shirt as the fight with my 'Parents' continues, I head to the bathroom to get dressed. While there I take another look at my SOUL, my soul trait is kindness, so the colour is a light green but for some reason, my magic comes out as f/c but also... There's a large pitch-black scar crossing from the right side of my soul right through to the middle.

 There's a large pitch-black scar crossing from the right side of my soul right through to the middle

(A/N: The picture isn't the prettiest, but this is the basic idea for your soul)

I don't know why my soul is like this but all I know is that it's caused trouble for me one too many times, but for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to hate it... it's not my soul's fault for being defective or the reason people hated me, the truth is that no one's ever seen my soul, no matter where I went or how I acted people always gave me this look of sorts. They'd stare at me and whisper behind my back when they thought I couldn't hear, they would always try to avoid me. And anyone who didn't avoid me sought me out to torment me, they treated me as if I was lower than dirt, they treated me like... I didn't belong.

Shaking those evil thoughts away, I decide to head off to school early, I mean it's Friday, if I get the day over with quickly the sooner I can leave, I thought to myself making my way downstairs trying to avoid the crossfire of my 'Parents' fight, only to be hit in the head by a stray beer bottle. Hissing silently at the pain I make myself as invisible as possible, grabbing the bag that I had packed last night and slip out of the house unseen, as I make my way to school I plug in my headphones and start to listen to some music, music was my getaway it was my escape from reality. As I'm listening to music, I realise there's still a couple of hours till school starts so I decide to head to the park where my tree was.

I discovered this tree while I was being chased by some kids from my school a couple of years ago. When I decided to head off track and into the dense forest, rumour has it that anyone who enters never returns and only those who wish to die go there. Well, that was half right I had seen a couple of bodies in there from time to time, all the deaths pointed to suicide, so I didn't have to worry about some psycho killer. At first, it scared me to see all those rotting corpses but over time I have become numb to the sight of death. If you knew the right way to go you would find yourself in a clearing filled with flowers of all sorts and in the centre, you'd find a beautiful tree with a white trunk and, what appeared to be, leaves of gold. Almost every day whenever I got the chance to, I would visit that clearing and I would let all my sorrows get blown away with the wind and golden leaves.

I would always bring a bottle full of water with me to give to the tree as a way to say thank you, what I did there varied on what I felt like doing. Sometimes I'd go there to read, draw, maybe just to get some shut eye or to go and watch the clouds pass by, sometimes I would even practice singing or playing my soul instruments. In this world, everyone has a song their soul plays and cause of the song everyone uses a type of musical ability or power as you refer to it as, some use dance to access their powers, others sing and a rare few would play instruments but those are harder to find due to people being so invest with the powers of their SOUL that they don't practise enough for the power to work.