you were my cousin but now you are my brother

I was in my room hanging out with my cousin but then we hear something hitting the wall. *Tap tap tap tap* we both sat up and we hear moaning in the next room. "Ahh ahh ahh yes harder" we both looked at each other In confusion not knowing what the
Hell was going on until

" Ahh ahh yes harder Rebel faster Reb faster!" Chaser and I were shocked.....was.....that my dad yelling my uncle's name. We both got up and when we went down the hall we open the door slightly and slowly open it to see..........you have got to be shitting me right now.

Our dads........were.....uhh I think I'm going to be sick. Chaser  covered my eyes and after a minutes him and I ran away from my dad's room and we went to my bathroom throwing up at the same time disgusted and horrified at what we just saw.....we could've gone our hole lives without seeing that.

After five minutes we both stop and we both had a red face. " We......never speak of what we just saw agreed" Chaser said. "Agreed" I said with a red face not knowing what the hell I just saw for like five seconds. "Wanna go to the mall so we can get away from here for awhile" " I'll grab my stuff" we both brushed our

Teeth then grabbed our bags then our phones and we left. " So where to first food the arcade the sports store" Chaser asked with wonder as I looked out the window. " I don't think we should eat just yet y-know Incase we throw the food back up" his face turns red and looked away. " Right so dinner at seven then" " agreed"

We got to the mall then we both played some games did a bit of shopping and we had a lot of fun to be honest. Man I wish we can do this for ever just hang out not care about school and not care about uncle Rebel.....ok you get what I mean❤️. " Man I'm starving and it's only six fifth-eight wanna eat now before we go on home"

He asked with wonder holding his stomach. I smirk a bit and agreed. By the time we ordered our food we were sitting at a table and watching people run walk play hang around the mall while I sat there thinking about what I saw tonight😒😑.

"Hey cous you ok" he asked with wonder. " Short've...... y-know about dad and uncle Reb...." His face turned red as he nods. "If they did....whatever it is they did....what does that make you and I"  I ask with wonder and confusion. He blushed more then looked away. He looked at me then said," I'm sure it's nothing maybe Rebel was drunk and convenience your dad into.....T-that."

He said with a little worry and concern. "Order for Chaser and xc" a person calls out as I was about to get up Chaser said," I'll get the food wait here" I sat back down and nod slightly confused why he wanted to do it himself. When I saw him picking up the food and drinks I was sitting there looking at my phone looking at a photo of Chaser.

 When I saw him picking up the food and drinks I was sitting there looking at my phone looking at a photo of Chaser

He looked really cool in this photo. As I looked up I saw someone close to my face making me back up and I saw Ash standing right there. " Hey there xc I didn't expect you to see you here how are you I didn't know you were here after school." I turn my head
Before I sigh.