𝟱. ➪ 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗲

"Why are we doing this again?" I ask Hayley as she looks in the mirror hanging in front of her, my hands all over her face in order to try and make her look on her best today. Tammy had invited me to come to a party at his house and he asked me to tag Hayley along, because he thought it was to early if he asked her himself.

"Because it will be fun." She responds, the girl obviously excited with the fact that she'll be able to be my plus one to this party.

"Besides that Mason will probably be there too, so that's another reason for you to at least attend on itself." She remarks, making me roll my eyes in annoyance. Ever since Mason had knocked on my door yesterday Hayley couldn't stop with talking about him to me. She wouldn't stop with imagining about us, much to my annoyance. Even though Mason is a handsome guy I really don't know what to think, especially since he's famous and probably has a lot of wealth.

Things I'd never have.

"So what?" I ask, trying to play dumb.

"So, you guys could get to know each other better. Have you texted him already?" The blonde girl turns around in her seat as she looks at me, expecting an honest answer based on the glare she gave me.

"I have actually." I shrug, trying not making a big deal out of it.

"And you said you'd tell me the moment you'd text him." She spoke, a bit of anger hinting in her voice. As I look at the girl I feel guilt washing over me, face palming myself for not telling her the second I had my first conversation with Mason.

"Stop looking like that. It'll ruin your make-up." Hayley immediately looks in the mirror with a worried expression, making me chuckle a bit seeing it really indicated this evening meant much to her. I know Hayley liked Tammy much, but I didn't know she wanted to impress him.

"You're trying to change the subject! What went down between the two of you?" She pressures me, probably dying to know what went down between the two of us.

"I don't know. I was bored yesterday and decided to text him." I smile thinking back about the small, yet comforting conversation me and Mason had yesterday over the phone, hoping it could be the same when we see each other again tonight instead of an awkward one.

"About?" Hayley's nosiness kicks in as she eyes me.

"Just normal stuff. Like what's your favourite meal or what's your hobby. That kind of shit." I brush her off as I now begin with perfecting her hair, which wasn't that hard at all.

"Boring." Hayley unlocks her phone, probably disappointed in the fact that the texts between me and Mason weren't what she expected.

"So what have you been up to with Tammy then huh? Last time I saw you didn't have a more exciting conversation that I had." I remark, leaning on one hip as I look into the mirror with a question look.

"I thought so. So shut up about my conversation with Mason unless you've had a better one with Tammy." I add as I'm working on the finish in touches to her make up and hair, already happy with the result.

"Alright, you're done." I tell Hayley while moving the mirror closer so she could admire herself a bit better.

"Oh my god! You're a goddess!" She says while admiring herself in the mirror, pointing at herself as she shows a wide smile on her face, the two of us laughing at her actions.

"Now, let's go get drunk!"

-♡︎-

"Wow, this place is huge!" I point out when we arrive at Tammy's mansion, the both of us looking our eyes out as we see the mansion in front of us. We didn't have to knock seeing the door was already opened for us by non other than the host himself.