𝟴. ➪ 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗨𝗽 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗨𝗽

As soon as I close the door I run to my phone to FaceTime Stefan and Reece about what just happened, them being the first two people who come to mind regarding this 'emergency'.

"Hey Zoo!" Reece excitingly cheers while appearing on the screen with a smile, a feature I truly love about Reece. He could light up the whole room with just smiling, something he knew too damn well.

"Hey Z!" Stefan greets as he also appears on the screen, waving at me with a soft smile showing on the screen.

"Hey guys," I greet back, trying to hide the fact I turned down Mason maybe a minute ago, not wanting them to suspect anything at all until I've told them myself.

"Before I tell you why I called I need to introduce you to one another." I add as I look at the both of them.

"No need. I already know Reece." Stefan informs while putting his hand up for Reece, showing also him a soft smile.

"And I already know Stef, the most promising right back in the league at the moment." Reece gently replies as also he puts his hand up for Stefan.

"No Reece, stop that. That's you. You're just trying to flatter me." Stefan argues as he lets out a low chuckle. I could already sense that the relationship between the two of them was a good one, so a huge relief fell from my shoulders, even though the biggest hasn't yet.

"Alright enough with this little reunion." I interfere, resulting in them pouting towards their cameras.

"Well sorry miss Williams. You were the one that said we should chat with each other." Stefan argues, folding his arms over his chest as he tries to show me an upset glare, which causes the three of us to laugh at his childish behaviour.

"Whatever, I called for some advice, so cut the crap." I say. A lump form in my throat as my mouth becomes dry. I didn't want to do this, but sooner or later they'd find out.

"Ooh no, somethings wrong." Stefan points out, noticing the switch in attitude I had while speaking earlier. "You've done something innit?"

"How do you know man?" Reece asks a bit confused, him obviously not knowing me as good as Stefan yet.

"I'll educate you when I'm back Reece." Stefan reassures the boy throughout the call, Reece nodding in approval.

"But go on, tell us what happened." Stefan adds with a more serious expression, sitting on the edge of his seat now. From this point of view he was very good looking, something he always has been in my opinion.

"Mason was here." I confess towards Reece, who by this point also was sitting on the edge of his seat.

"For real? What did he say?" Reece asks, a smile creeping onto his lips.

"Whoa whoa hold up. I think I've missed some things." Stefan interferes with a confused face, causing me and Reece to burst out in laughter. After we've explained everything to Stefan he's just as curious as Reece, dying to know what went down between the two of us

"He apologised for yesterday and asked me out." I spill with a creaking voice, shaking my head a bit when I think back about everything that had happened earlier.

"You rejected him innit?" Stefan asks, probably already knowing what went down between the two of us because of my facial expressions, which were full of regret. Of course Mason deserves someone better than me, but in the end he asked me out. I shouldn't have rejected him.

"You know me too damn well." I confess as I sit down on the couch with my head in my hands.

"Yeah you do bro. You need to educate me real good when your back." Reece comments, Stefan nodding at Reece.