Chapter 47- House by the lake

We were ships in the night, night, night.

You were relaxing in the backseat texting LiuMei about your flight, and how lovely Jins'Soulmate was

You were relaxing in the backseat texting LiuMei about your flight, and how lovely Jins'Soulmate was. LiuMei sent a message back.

Yunru would you know who came to visit me at my apartment?

Who?

Mike...soulmate Mike...

Whoa, what!!! OMG...!!!

Yes...my Baba gave him my address. Even if I didn't want to see him...we need each other.

O gosh! How do you feel about it?

I was mad...but he looks remorseful. So, we realized that we need invigoration because the month will be over in two days...Yunru ...I couldn't be filled with pride in times like these.

What about his fiance?

He told me...his so sorry for hurting me and can we work something out ...I told him I'm not going to be a mistress. I have pride in myself...

Don't give in. He needs you also...

I'm going to call you tonite ok, the Bighit Trainees will have an evaluation show...I'm helping with the costumes.

Oh wow...I'll be waiting for your call. Dylan and Baba picked me up.I don't know how to tell my parents about me finding Tae...and to tell Dylan once and for all he got no chance anymore.

O, my word! Your Ama will get fit...butter her up first. You, Baba, will want to meet him soon. Your his daughter and he'll be very concerned with the Red gold string and you alone with Tae on tour...and for that psycho best friend of yours ...give it straight and as painful as possible...😈

Omg LiuMei ...you so cruel. My Baba will be thrilled, but my mama's heart. I can't give MingMei and Dylan the full details.😕

Tell Dylan what you told me until he is ready for the whole truth...he can't know...ARMY is not ready to know yet. You know the Taehyungs dating ban will be eight months. So keep yourself and Tae out of the news.😒

I know...Dylan can ruin it for Taehyung by exposing us deliberately out of jealousy and madness. I can't stress Taehyung like that. He is already possessive of me. But don't stress ...I'll wait for your call...make it after 9 pm.

Ok, love you and leave you...❤😚

You smile but furrow your brows when you don't recognize the way you are going. You look around confused. Sitting forward in your seat, you tap your dad on the arm.

"Baba, where exactly are we heading now...are we meeting Mama and MingMei somewhere else?"

Dylan looks at your dad and snickers," You'll see?"

You raise your brows and look at your dad," I'll see what exactly. "

Your dad smiles softly," It's a surprise...just enjoy the ride and relax."