Chapter 1- He's Real

Key:

(f/t)- favorite tank top

(b/s)- button down shirt

(f/t/o/p)- favorite type of pants

                                                                                        -------

        It was any other day for you... But because it was summer break it was more. You had more time and with your parents rarely home because of business. You had freedom! You lived in a big house, 4 staircases. Each roughly 30 stairs each. Well, your's is more like 10. There's 5 floors and about 30 rooms on each and every floor. The attic was your's, though you fear heights you loved the rising and setting sun. Your room was littered with amazing photos because you love taking photographs. One different thing from you and everyone, you had no magic. You lived in a world where everyone had magic. Your parents are disappointed in you.

*** On with the story***

        It was morning, well, before morning. You got up and quickly got dressed. You put on your (f/t) with your (b/s), and (f/t/o/p). You ran out of your room and down all the stairs... Yes ALL the stairs. You went into the kitchen to pack a breakfast then went off. You were on your way to get a computer. Your vary own. You stopped at Starbuck's for a coffee. (Yes there's a Starbucks in your world.)

*Time skip of laziness and saving you from boredom*

        You had your computer set up and ready to play on. You downloaded Minecraft, because you had the card for a while and now you finally get to use it! As the internet loaded up, you noticed something strange about the card. Steb's (It's gonna make sense someday.) eyes were white. You thought the maker of the card might have missed it that little detail but you didn't care. It was a little mistake.

        You put the code in and soon enough you were playing Minecraft! You played happily untill the screen started glitching. You stopped, confused. The screen turned black and started to wave. A hand burst out of the screen!

        You gasped and jumped out of your chair and grabed your handy little crossbow. The hand groped around and grabbed the edge of the screen, then another came out and held the the other edge of the screen. The black rippled around the arms in an unnatural.

        You pulled the string back and put an arrow in and aimed it right at the man coming through the screen...

        "Stop!" you yelled, shooting an arrow, the arrow dissappeared into the screen. He was about half-way through, and he twisted around to look at you.

        "Hey! I'm not causing violence!" he raised his hands and toppled out of the computer, landing on the ground with a thud.