ch 7 my princess.

You woke up and slipped out of bed. You walked into the attic and saw Herobrine still asleep. For once you were up before Herobrine. Aw poor guy probably beat from walking and setting the date up and you didn't want to wake him from his dream.
You decided to go out and get breakfast. You slid down the banister and got your keys and wallet then put your shoes on((**and what ever else u want on.**)) then whent out. You went to a nearby fast-food restaurant but it was real meat, fish, fruits and vegs! You walked in and orded breakfast ((**what ever you want it to be.**)) then walked out.
Instily hands wraped around you and dragged you off causing you to drop your breakfast. A hand slipped over your mouth and dragged you into an alleyway.

"Yes, she'll be a perfectly good child barrier." it came from a group of people, a blacked and white streaked hair man.
He he removed his hand and the others left you and him the one that kiddnaped you. He inject something into you and most of your magic was gone. He pinned you to the wall and ripped your shirt open, showing your (s/c)((**skin color**)) belly. Then be sliped his knife between the bridge of your bra and cit it off along with your staps.

"HEROBRINE!!!" you screamed at the top of your lunges.

the mans grip was gone. You coved your chest and slid to the ground, not bothering to look at your saviour.

A jacket was placed over your shoulders and zipped up. You had room to put your arms threw the sleeves and you did. You looked up and saw Herobrine. He cruched infrot of you with a worried look. You hugged him and cried.

"Shh your ok I'm here. Please dont cry..." he picked you up bridal style and He walked home talking to you on the way.

"Next time please wake me up, i was already worried about you because you were gone. Promise me to wake me up when you wake up." he asked surprisingly not mad but not disappoint but scared and worried.

You nodded and snuggled into his chest. Feeling more protected and calm. He held ypu tight and went up the stairs and to your room. He set you on the bed and walked out cloaing the door behind him. And you got dressed.

**Herobrine's P.O.V**

Once i woke to make us breakfast... She was gone... It scared me..... But onced i heard my name called and i knew hit has to be (y/n). I got there and she was completely topless, scared. She was pinned by a man. I blasted him killing him. I gave Her the coat i was wearing and zipped it up. Once she saw who i saw she broke into tears. I was scared of what would had happen if she didn't call me. I picked her up and walked back to her house, calming her.

NO ONE will hurt you again, i promise that And if that means being your eternal guard, i would protect my princess with my life