ch 6 First date

*two weeks later*
                                     fall

You and Herobrine were out in the forest near your house, almost dark. You smiled as Herobrine covered your eyes and led you deeper into the forest.

                           Herobrine's P.O.V

I knew this amazing place. I found it near when I went out for a walk one night. I thought it would be a place for a perfect date, and thanks to Anna it should be decorated. I just hope its perfect for her. I want our first date to be perfect. All of our dates should be perfect.
I notice (y/n) eyes light up my eyes did to. Anna did an amazing job! I hugged (y/n) and smiled even more.

"I love you, (y/n)" I said letting her go looking into her (y/e/c).

"I love you too." You said with slight red cheeks.

We sat down and had a lovely picnic  dinner. I'll have to thank Anna later for decorating. But this would be an amazing date, as long as I keep my cool and not makes a fool out of myself. Cant have that happen.

                              *time skip*
                                 House

     Narrator

You two got home and got dressed in night cloths. Soon decorving your parents will never come back and had move you got there bedroom Herobrine stayed in the attic so He helped you move to the master bedroom. You smiled and collapse on the bed after saying goodnight to Herobrine.  You were tired from the long walk. You didn't bother to cover up so you slept in the middle of the queen size bed, but you were pretty sure it was twice as big as a normal queen size bed.

                             Morning

You woke to the smell of your favorite breakfent. Herobrine enter carrying a tray of it. You smiled and fixed your messy hair into a pony tail as Herobrine Set the tray on your lap. The tray was silver, and on top was your favorite breakfast (I wouldn't judge if was pizza. Trust me.) And a drink. It had a small vase with a pretty flower in it.

"Aww. You didn't have to do this. " you said smiling kissing Herobrines cheek.

"Why wouldn't I? I would do anything for you." He said before kissing your forehead and leaving you to eat.

He's one guy. A sweet one too. I... I can't Belive He did this for me. And all those years of being magicless... lonely...hated... but now magical...loved....and cared about...he's a  saviour, my saviour...