2.

I'm sorry for killing Amy.

I'm actually not.

Hahahahahaha.

~~~

After a few days, Peter was at therapy.

"When did you start to get these fantasies?" The therapist asked.

"The day after my girlfriend died."

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"It's okay. The world is a filthy place. It's a filthy goddamn horror show. There's just so much pain, y'know?"

He nodded, and asked: "What happens in these fantasies? You said you kill people."

"I kill people I like. Some of them beg for their life. I don't feel sad. I don't feel anything. It's a filthy world we live in, it's a filthy goddamn world and honestly I feel like I'm helping to take them away from the shit and the piss and the vomit that run through the streets. I'm helping to take them to somewhere clean. There's something about all that blood, man. I drown it."

"I see." After the therapy session, Peter took his meds 'home' and walked through the Baxter building, on the way to his room, when he saw Crystal standing in the bathroom.

She cut in her arm. Peter leaned on the doorstep. "You're doing it wrong." He said.

"What?" She looked at him.

"If you're trying to kill yourself, cut vertically, they can't stitch that up."

"How did you come in here?"

"If you're trying to kill yourself, you might also try to lock the door." He closed the door and left.

~~~

Apparently Crystal didn't mind that Peter walked into her, and that night she came into his room.

"How are you feeling?" Peter asked.

"I'm feeling... Strange."

"I get it," she sat on his bed.

"I hate it. I hate everyone here. With their bullshit. It was way cooler in Attilan. At least we had weather."

"I love it when the leaves change."

"Me too!"

"Why did you come here?"

"My family decided I needed a 'break'. They don't know the fantastic four exist."

"Let's hope they never find out."

"Yeah." They kept talking all night.

~~~

The next day Peter was at his therapist again.

"Have you been taking your meds?" He asked.

"Yeah, I took them at night, but they kept me up."

"So what did you do?"

"I started taking them in the day."

"Did it work?"

"Sort of."

"Really?"

"You think I'm lying to you?"

"Well, I don't know if I can help you after what you told me."

"So you're lying to me."

"Peter, I'm only trying to help you."

"But you think you can't."

"I'm sorry."

"You know, it's fine, I can- I can go."

"No, Peter-" he already left.

~~~

Peter and Crystal were sitting in front of each other.

"Why did you come here?" She asked.

"I had enough, I lived in a school, for mutants, the X-Men. My girlfriend went on a mission, and died."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I have you now." They kissed.

"I'm not trying to replace her."

"I know, you aren't replacing her." Crystal turned and was laying on Peter's chest, he gave her a kiss on her head.