Chapter;1

(I think Lily Collins would make a good person for the role and thats what she was wearing when they took her out of the coffin)

Whispers were heard all around “she is being taken” “she is being our queen” “she will be happy” “do you think he will find her?” “our queen shall rise again” “she will be full of power” was what the witches above were whispering about. They were all partying because their queen is waking up again. She will be powerful. She will show them that mother nature isn't silly. She will be a queen. In more ways than one. Her body was placed into a coffin in a more hidden room, candles placed around her coffin but as someone walked into that room chanting began and the candles lit. Damon looked around confused at what was happening and thinking it was Katherine he opened the coffin and was shocked at what sight was before his eyes.

His sister in a dress with her hair different and she looked to be sleeping. Stefan showed up right after him looking at what was in the coffin with the same expression as his brother Damon. Shocked, happy, and excited the last time they saw her was before they were shot for trying to save katherine. “T-take her hurry they-um...can’t go much longer” Stefan explained. Together they lifted it up and brought it out as they did they took her coffin outside and when Bonnie opened it she choked on her saliva and called her Grams over. “Grams, you need to see this” Bonnie said.

Sheila, Bonnie’s Grams, walked over and when she saw Sophia she bowed her head along with Bonnie as a show of respect for that is their queen. “What are you guys doing and who is that?” Elena asked “That's our sister, my older sister and Damon’s twin. We thought she was dead but I guess not and why are you guys bowing your heads?” Stefan asked Bonnie and Shelia confused by their actions. “She is our queen. Mother nature that is” Bonnie explained to the confused vampires.

“She looks different, she looks like she is sleeping. How do we get her out of this state?” Damon asked “take her home, set the bath in ice cold water and submerge her under it until she starts glowing then switch it to Hot boiling water and after a few minutes she should start waking up from her transe.” Sheila explained to the salvatore brothers. They nodded their heads and used their vampire speed to get to the boarding house while carrying the coffin. When they got there they turned the water ice cold and after 7 minutes she started glowing a sky blue color and winds picked up in the room. 

Shelia, Bonnie and Elena came into the room and saw what was happening, amazed because this hasn't happened before. After the glowing stopped they turned on Hot water and waited 3 minutes and Sophia started stirring. One arm lifted up and grabbed onto the rim of the bathtub and then she lifted up her body, now soaked in water. She looked around and saw her brothers “D-D-Damon? Stef-stefan?” she crooked out her voice still hoarse. They immediately pulled her into a hug and sobbed  because they got their sister back. 

Sophie sobbed too and after they all stopped crying the two witches came up, got on their knees and bowed their heads. “U-um what’s thi-this?” Sophie was confused by their actions. “Our queen we are honored to meet you” Bonnie said “queen? I can assure you I am no queen” Sopie told the two, by now they were looking at Sophie as if she was unaware of what was happening. “Mother nature I can assure you, you’re a queen” Sheila responded to the white-black haired women. She just nodded in an act of understanding “Thank you Ms….?” “Sheila and Bonnie Bennett” Bonnie replied “Thank you Ms. Bonnie Bennett and thank you Ms. Sheila Bennet, thank you for your kind help in re-uniting me and my family. I am not sure how to repay you” she smiled kindly to the dark-skinned witches before her, showing her Perfect white straight teeth. 

“No repayment is necessary. We will forever be grateful to meet you. It is an honour for our queen” Bonnie replied. “Please call me Sophie is far better and doesn't make me feel weird then queen so just Sophie please if you will?” the two witches nodded “Um who is that?” another voice asked. Sophie turned around and saw what she thought was Katherine “k-kat?” Sophie asked “No I am Elena Gilbert who are you?” “oh my apologies I am Stefan’s older sister and Domon’s Twin, I am sophie” she said with a small smile “I am sorry for mistaking you for katherine you just look an awful lot like her” she finished “It’s okay I get that alot it was nice meeting you but I should get home it is pretty late” she said and kissed Stefan on the lips and walked away “Yes we do to it was a pleasure meeting you” Bonnie said, then Sheila added “yes it was have a nice night” Sophie nodded “you as well”

After they walked away Damon asked his twin “how are you alive? W-we thought you died soph?” she smiled a little “it’s a little funny you see father was so caught up in his work for catching vampires he went deeper and found out about witches and their queen, turns out he said I was an abomination for having some nature powers and he kept beating me for it i just never told you guys because I think you would say the same for me and call me an abomination and beat me, when he was catching the vampires he threw me in a coffin and put me with them I guess I have someone to thank me for this because I didn’t age but I think it was Emely Bennett because I knew she was a witch and I wasn't scared because I was also different making flowers bloom around me and attracting the animals I would also do funny things with the weather but I never did research because I was afraid on the result about this if I had been something different and if you found out then you would treat me different and I guess I was just afraid on the outcome from the cause and the cause being me” Sophie explain through sobs and taking breaths.

“Soph we are just glad to have you back words can’t explain how happy we are” Damon told his now fully sobbing sister. The wind outside was now thundering and pouring rain. 

“Yea we are so happy I never thought I would get to hug you, see you or hear your voice again sophia we missed you so much and we are so sorry for being to caught up with Katherine to focus on you and we are sorry we shouldn’t have let them take you but she had us under compulsion” Stefan told his sister and hugging her, petting her hair in attempt to calm her down which it did. “Stef what's compulsion?” his older sister asked with curiosity in her voice. 

“Well you see Vampires are real and Katherine was or is if she is still alive a vampire, so she used it to make us think we were in love with her” she nodded in understanding “How are you guys alive?” she asked, both Salvatore brothers looked at each other then turned back to their sister and so Stefan took an easier approach with a soft voice because he was better with talking to his sister. “See soph when we were shot Katherine’s blood was in our system so when we died we came back as vampires and have been ever since” he told her in a soft voice.”It’s okay if you want to leave” Damon told her and stefan nodded with his brothers statement

Mother nature looked at her brother with her breath caught in her throat with the new information but after a few seconds she smiled “I don’t care if you guys are vampire’s, a witch, a flower, the color purple or like the male gender no matter what you guys are my brothers I wouldn’t leave just because you feed on people I just am happy to be back with you guys and I am not leaving you guys anytime soon or at all so I except you guys are vampires I could care less because now we are a family again so if you coil maybe please get me sleepwear and maybe some supper?” she asked with a smile in her soft voice. 

Both brothers nodded their heads and Damon went to grab her some food while Stefan showed her their bathroom and how to use it. “So this is shampoo you put it in your hair and scrub your scalp very good and use this four times then wash it out after that use conditioner 5 times and let it sit in your hair then wash it out after use this body wash and wash your body really good then use this shaver very carefully in an upwards movement to get leg hairs and armpit hairs off your body then wrap a towel around your body and I will grab you some clothes.” he explained to his older sister. 

“Okay I need water to bathe with” she told her baby brother with a smile. “ Here I will set the water to a warm and if it gets cold turn the nob left for hot water and the right for colder water” he explained then he turned on the water and left her to bathe. After she showered she changed into a night gown then got shown a room where she decided the next day to change it up a bit but ate her supper and went to bed from being exhausted. 

A day it was for mother nature.

This is her night wear