Who are you?

A/N:Helloooooo how're you all? Back with another chapter that I hope you pretzels enjoy🥨🤸‍♂️✨

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Izuku POV 

"Hello sunshine~" the peppermint head mused as he took a few steps towards me with a slight smile. I tried to form words but all that came forth was a confused groan as I quirked my eyebrow. "Oh I'm sorry for the amount of restrictions just ensuring that you don't do something that might put you in danger" he explained as he tugged the cloth on my mouth downwards. "Who are you and what do you want from me!" I yelled at a volume my dry throat could barely reach. He stood there pondering his answer while my mind moved a mile a minute. 

'Ohmygodwhatifheworkswithmydadandijustdidntknowhimormaybehesholdingmeforransombutknowingmydadhedprobablyjustleavemetodiesoidoubtthatsthecasedidhekidnapmebecausehethinksihavepurposenowhatifhesjustlookingforhisnextvictemseeingasthoughhelookslikehecan snapmyneckwithlittleforceormaybe-'"Woah there calm down I'm not gonna kill you" he chimed. Blood rushed to my face realizing that I said all of that out loud, damn kacchan would be PISSED if he heard me rant like that. Too bad he's gone. "Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Todoroki Shoto but you darling can just call me (daddy😏 IM JOKING back to the story) Shoto" he mused with a smile. "Darling? I don't even know you and I don't think I want to. Have we met or something?" I interrogated. "Well the fact that you said you don't want to know the love of you life is quite hurtful but don't worry I promise that you will soon and to answer your question yes we have met, well not directly....remember that free drink? Yh that was me" he stated with a slight smile. Then it clicked. That must've been what his dad meant by 'seducing men in the streets' it was because of that drink. "YOU.You ruined it. You ruined what we had. You ruined my chance to be there for him after she......" I trailed off. Shoto stood there with a clueless  expression sitting on his features. "Wait no it wasn't you. If I left the cafe with Karma and Nagisa none of this would've happened. He's right it really is my fault" I said finally while I slightly curled in on myself with the little freedom these chains provided. "Babe I don't know what transpired but I'm so sure that none of it was your fault. Crap happens and most times it's entirely out of our control" Shoto explained as he moved closer and rested a palm upon my knee to which I shrugged off. "No. You don't know what happened so you wouldn't understand" I retorted. Then there was just this silence hanging the air making the walls seem closer than they originally were. 

Third Person POV 

"Why did you take me?" Izuku asked disregarding the former conversation. Shoto pressed his tongue to his cheek trying to formulate a logical answer and in conclusion arrived at "Because you caught my attention and I may have a thing or two for you", Izuku's eyebrows shot up to his hairline in surprise "Pardon- how- we barely know each other. Do you even know my name?" I choked out in surprise. "It's  Izuku if I'm not mistaken, I heard your friends call you that" Shoto replied. "Well you seem alright to an extent but I want you to let me go, I'll only bring problems along with my stay" Izuku stated tugging on the chains a bit. "As much as I want to give you everything you want, I can't let you leave. You're the first person who has made me feel something in years." Shoto half yelled while placing a crippling grip on Izuku's shoulder. Suddenly Izuku started to tremble in place. 

Izuku POV

I saw him. His hand holding me in place while his other hand was raised ready to crash down upon and deliver a bruising blow "NO DONt. DONT HURT ME.IM SORRY" I sobbed while bracing for impact but was met with nothing but a soft head pat and reassuring words bringing me back to reality. I then realized I was having flashbacks and a mental breakdown in front of a complete stranger who kidnapped me for god knows what reason. "I'm sorry about what ever happened to you but I can assure you that I won't let it happen again, you'll be alright with me" he cooed softly. I just sat there completely still trying to process what was happening. After a few minutes Shoto withdrew his hand, got up and started walking to the direction of the door. "Um I'll get you something to eat and a drink, try not to do anything that might jeopardize our relationship Izu-kun" he mused with a smirk as I just stared back still utterly confused by the situation. Welp one problem after another I see, let's hope this one doesn't end pain I thought to myself while staring at the ceiling.  

————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is a bit weird and confusing. I haven't written in a while and I had a headache but tis fine :/ Anyway I hope you enjoyed until next time🤸‍♂️🥨🥨🥨🥨