Glimmer of hope

A/N: I  really am not sure what I'm doing here but I thought I would gave it a try . I hope for your future support and I thank you for taking the time to read the nonsense I wrote,(I know it isn't that good😔). By the way some of  these are gonna be really short but I'll try to update often. Also I'm open to suggestions for the story. Enjoy my pretzels 🥨 

——————————————————————————————————————————————-- 

Izuku awoke to face the day at the sound of his all might alarm he then rushed to get ready for school although he was early . He went to the kitchen only to be greeted by his mother and a plate of pancakes . His father was getting ready for work also, as he gave Izuku a little wave as a morning greeting. Izuku then ate his breakfast, kissed his mom goodbye and rushed to school. On the way he saw kacchan walking behind him as he approached the gate . He spun around and shouted "Hi Kacchan!How are you this morning?" . "Move you damn nerd" he retorted harshly causing Izuku to flinch and scurry to the side. "Oi deku, meet me at the park after school. Oh and if you are late I'm gonna roast you alive!"he said as he made little explosions to emphasize his point. Izuku shivered in fear and nodded his head furiously. Katsuki then trudged off leaving Izuku quivering at the gate. Izuku then snapped out of his trance and went to class. Today the teacher was supposed to give them there job applications (idk what it's supposed to be) but then he just threw the papers in the air because he knew they all wanted to be heroes. "Hey teach, don't lump me in with the extras. I'm the real deal these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D lister"Bakugou commented as he stood on the desk in the middle of the class. 

Time skip brought to you by kacchan and his explosive behavior 

School was finally dismissed as Izuku packed up his stuff , exited the school and went on his way to the park. He took out his hero analysis notebook and began writing about heroes until a foot came into contact with his head. He looked up and saw his beloved childhood friend(🙄). "Don't even think of applying to UA you'd die in the exam, just take a swan dive off of the building and hope you'll have a quirk in your next life."Katsuki laughed as he left Izuku in tears and walk to his home. Izuku curled up in a ball for a few minutes and finally said "I think he's right, I really shouldn't apply to UA. Maybe I'll just go to America and study. But I'll just try UA first for confirmation." And with that he went to tell his mother his plans for the future. He rushed to his house now beaming so brightly that the sun felt threatened. He then burst through the door and greeted his mother in the kitchen and told her. Inko was in full support of her son , she was proud that her son made this decision on his own. Izuku then went to bed and awaited the next day.

Time skip to a few days later brought to you by my lazy self ✌🏼

Izuku was out on an occasional walk through the city until he heard some screams and explosions. Izuku, not knowing what it was , rushed to the scene only to see Kacchan trying to fight a sludge villain while citizens and pro heroes stood with their mouth agape. Izuku stood there for a fraction of a millisecond until his legs moved on their own and he began to run and claw through the villain. "Stupid deku!What do you think your doing!?" Bakugou huffed as he can feel himself slipping away. "Well kacchan your eyes looked like they were pleading for help and well my body sorta moved on it's own, so here I am helping". As bakugou opened his mouth to protest but stoped when both heard a booming laugh, "HA HA HA, NEVER FEAR ,FOR I AM HERE!" All Might beamed. The two boys looked at their idol and shrieked (mostly izuku) "All Might!!!!!!". "DETROIT SMASH!!!"All Might yelled as he held the two boys from flying from the impact of the punch and Mt. Lady shielded the bystanders. "Looks like my work here is done." All Might exclaims. "W-w-wait c-can I um have your a-autograph i-in here?" Izuku stuttered. "Sure boy" All Might replied as he took Izuku's pen and his hero analysis book and put his autograph at the front of the book. All Might returned the book and before he gave midoriya the pen, he just jumped away to change back into his small form. 

It was now evening as Izuku walked to his home grinning with excitement about today's event but what he did  not know was that it was going to get better. He continued to walk until All Might skidded to the front of him. "Young midoriya I thought about your display today at the incident and I have chosen you to be my successor!"All Might said. "W-w-what d-do you mean?" Izuku questioned. "I mean that I am going to pass my quirk to you, it is called One For All. This means that you to can be a hero young midoriya!". Upon hearing the phrase he always wanted to be told come out of his idol, the number one hero,he burst into tears.

 Upon hearing the phrase he always wanted to be told come out of his idol, the number one hero,he burst into tears

—————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/N: Phew *dramatically wipes forehead* first chapter done more to go yay 

Hope you pretzels enjoyed this chapter there will be more to come🥨🥨🥨🥨