chapter 3

Melia had fallen asleep in the waiting room. I didn't blame her. Her skills with the Omnitrix were amazing. But it must have made her tired. Lavender was still in surgery. Gwen was on her computer. Grandpa was reading a book.

"So what exactly are you we gonna do about them?" I said.

"About who?" Gwen asked looking at me.

"Melia and her sister Lavender," I said.

"We're gonna take them with us. I don't think it's right to leave them alone." Grandpa said. "Even if they can take care of themselves, they shouldn't be out of the streets."

"I agree with grandpa," Gwen said.

"Alright then," I said.

A few hours later . . .

We were with Melia's sister in her room. Melia and Lavender were talking. Lavender looked a lot better than she was earlier. The doctors said she could leave when she was ready.

"Alright. We'll wait outside your room." Melia said.

We left. So she could get dressed. I started messing with the watch. "What are you doing?" Melia asked.

"I'm gonna go have some fun," I said as Ghost Freak's icon showed up.

"Ghost Freak?" Gwen asked.

"Of course," I said hitting my watch.

I transformed into Ghost Freak. I went invisible and began flying around the hospital. I loved exploring. I just had to make sure I wasn't in a room when the watch timed out. I heard Melia following me. I went into a closet. She came in after me.

"Why are you playing around?" She said. "The Omnitrix isn't a toy."

"I know. But I'm still a kid. I like to have a little fun." I said. "Don't you have fun?"

"I haven't been able to have fun. I've been trying to protect my sister." Melia said.

"Well why don't you change into Ghost Freak and I'll show you how to have fun?" I said.

She seemed hesitant but changed. And I will say she was a cute version of ghost freak. Now that I think about it. Her Heatblast and XLR8 were cute. We left the closet and began messing with people. I watched her go from super serious to being a kid. We went back to grandpa and Gwen as our watches timed out. Melia fell on me. When she went to get off I finally was able to look closely at her. She had the prettiest eyes. Lavender came out. Her arm was in a cast but she was fine.

"Glad to see you finally better," Melia said smiling at her.

"You and me both," Lavender said.

We headed out to the rustbucket. Lavender and Gwen seemed to be getting along. Melia stayed by me. "So you girls gonna tag along or go your own way?" Grandpa asked. "I don't want to leave you but it's your choice."

Melia and Lavender looked at each other, then back at grandpa. "We're gonna tag along." They said at the same time.

We piled in. Lavender sat in the passenger seat. Me, Gwen and Melia sat in the other seat. Melia was staring out the window smiling as we drove away.

You may also likeMore

Reincarnated As A Wolf With Cheats

The last leaf on the tree

I'm a Stingray?

The Copy Mage

The Business of Wishes

Reborn For A Mission

She's A Secret Agent

Novel - Sci-Fi

Ben 10 Cybertron

Pain_Zuckerburg

Ongoing · 56 Views

1 ChsCONTENT

RATINGS

N/ASUPPORT

Synopsis

Ben was having a great day in mr smoothie,but suddenly Dr. Paradox appears warning him about a Universe that is in great threat. Ben now goes to his new adventure to stop evil robots called the Decepticons from taking over the universe while he gets some new friends and ally to help him save the universe of Transformers Cybertron.

Tags

3 tags

# ACTION

# TRANSFORMERS

# BEN10

CONTINUE READING