Chapter 1: New Beginning

It was a normal day like any other. Rose still check her phone the first thing in the morning, still ate the same breakfast and do the same routine she do everyday, everytime she go to school.

She walk the same route to the bus station, with her head hanging low to read on her phone as usual. The cat stretching in the morning sun, and the grandma in the neighborhood open her store at the same time in the morning.

It was a normal day like any other... so why was she laying in the cold hard ground as she felt her dying breath?

She felt numb. She didn't even want to move as she feel the pain and the stickiness of her blood, not even when people flock towards her.
In her blurred vision, she saw the child she had save hugging her mother. 'thank god' she thought, feeling relief
as she let herself sank into obliviousness.

"Ugh.." what, where am I? who am I?

"My lady, your bath is ready"

mylady... who's ma lady? who's bat? Rose groggily blink. The soft canopy bed lulling her to sleep some more. 'And hey, that rhyme hehe'

Then she sat up abruptly. Eyes opened wide, as she sees the room before her.

'what in the prank show is this...' Rose heart beat fast, have she been kidnapped? 'but why?' then her thoughts wandered to the plots of those sci-fi genre movies. Rose internally gasp 'did they took me for experiments?' oh god, she might have entertained the idea of participating in an experiment, but as a scientist! not as a guinea pig!

She removed the blanket that was covering her then go towards the open big window.

*Blag* 'ouch' The table make a slight noise as she collided with it, the empty bottles clinking with each other as a slight thump sounded when a bottle falls.

'Thank goodness the floor was carpeted' otherwise she wouldn't know what to do to clean her mess.

While looking at the wide expanse of green scenery, Rose scratch the idea of those inhumane experiment.

"My Lady... are you alright?" The servant named Lizy asked, a bit concerned. 'The lady was acting a bit out of the norm' though Lizy just shrugged it. People like her don't need to care about those nobles businesses.

"Ohh.. Oh yes I'm fine" right there was another person. Hope she didn't look dumb just now lol

"Do you want to take a bath now my lady?"

Rose just nods and follows her. While scanning the room, her mind wander once again. 'It looks good... but where's the TV?' And why is she here? Recalling the scene before she loses consciousness, and the pain of being hit. She shivers, 'Wah it's so scary-wait... her limbs is okay right?' She hesitantly look towards her feet, then sigh in relief. 'Well okay, she obviously can still walk..' She look in her arms, and close open her hands. 'I thought I would look like Frankenstein but my skin looks smoother than ever! hehehe well it's smoother now.'

Lizy tried to ignore her master's unusual actions in her peripheral vision and just walk faster. The lady should stop drinking those alcohol for the sake of her sanity.

Stopping at a Rose colored door, the girl that was calling her 'ma lady' open the door for her, and stand at the side.

Rose enter unhurriedly. Eyes visibly shining as she take a look inside.

As a shower enthusiast, and who's bathroom has always been just white tiles—Rose wants to jump in excitement. Oh forgive her, she was just a shallow person Haha
Rose feels like she can even somewhat sympathize now with men and their cars.

Of course no matter how much she wants to jump, she wouldn't do that in front of outsiders.

"My lady do you need anything more?"

Rose didn't even look at her "no, I'm fine" due to excitement, Rose's voice even leak happiness.

Lizy was shocked. And just retreat as per her lady's order. She never hear Lady Elisa speak in that kind of tone, nor does she remember Lady Elisa making that kind of expression.

She was so shocked she forgot to tell Lady Elisa that the Duke has an oncoming visitor. She hesitated, considering her lady's temper; she would rather risk angering the duke.

So Lizy retreated and decided to just clean up the mess in the room. For a lady in a duke household, having just one servant was really too shabby.