game on!!

[21:00]

Clear skies with some stars in the sky, the moon clearly visible in the sky; it was a nice and chill Friday evening where you and Jaehyun were taking a stroll at the nearby park by your apartment.

As you were walking, you spotted an empty basketball court and at that moment, an idea popped into your head.

You smile as you run to the court, like a child running up to an ice cream truck or a candy store. Jaehyun was confused but followed behind you

"Slow down!" he laughed

You ignore him as you couldn't contain your excitement. You actually really liked playing basketball every now and then but you were kinda shit at it; you mostly liked shooting hoops.

One of your favorite things to do was to see who could shoot the most and that definitely bought out the competitiveness in you. Jaehyun LOVED it because he was a competitive ass himself.

So... you and Jaehyun decided to have a competition to see who would shoot the most hoops.

Jaehyun smirked at you

"Babe you know I'm gonna win right?"

"Pfftt, we'll see" you squint your eyes at him

After a few rounds, you and Jaehyun end up with a tie surprisingly (you lowkey thought you would lose because come on, have you seen how competitive he gets lol)

You decided on a break because you got hungry so you guys go to the local convenience store to grab some food

After food, you guys went back to your game because knowing you, you didn't want a tie. You wanted to win. So you decided to just do one more round to determine who the winner would be.

You managed to snatch the ball from Jaehyun and you were about to shoot when suddenly you felt a pair of hands around your waist. You were caught off guard so you ended up dropping the ball which gave Jaehyun the opportunity to get the ball and score.

You look at him in disbelief

"OH COME ONNNNN that's not fair!" you whined

He laughs and walks up to you as you pout and make your sad puppy dog eyes at him. He gives you a peck on the lips and whispers

"I win"

You roll your eyes at him and push him away before starting to make your way back to your apartment

"Ugh I'll get you next time Jeong Jaehyun" you mumble

"Y/N!' Jaehyun laughs before running up to you and smothering you with his kisses