A night in Seoul city 🔞

warnings: mature content, explicit smut, language

You don't know what came over you nor what came over Jaehyun.

Was it all the alcohol? Maybe. You both did have a fair bit of it at the bar but neither of you were that drunk to not know what was happening.

Was it due to the fact that you were sporting a very sexy and sparkly mini dress with a v neck that showed off your lovely figure? Or was it that Jaehyun was in a loose fitting tank top with a low neckline, showing off his chest along with a light jacket; one side just barely draped on his shoulder, showing off his gorgeous muscles?

Somehow seeing each other in those outfits really turned on something in you guys. Either way, you both wanted each other so badly.

You wanted him to come first, however according to Jaehyun, it was ladies first tonight.

Jaehyun took you down an alleyway around the bar where hopefully you won't be seen. It probably would've been best to wait till you get back to the apartment but obviously this couldn't wait.

Having sex in public was something neither of you had done before. You won't lie though, it's something you had wanted to do before and something you had thought of countless times but had never mentioned to Jaehyun. You could say it was like a secret kink of yours.

Jaehyun lightly pushes you against the brick wall, his hands grabbing onto your waist as he leans down and kisses you passionately. You grab onto Jaehyuns' arms before sliding them up towards his shoulders and around his neck. You start to smooth his neck, playing with some of his hair in the process as you try to keep up with him.

You let out a moan as Jaehyun moves his kisses down towards your jaw, to your collarbone and to your chest.

He then stops and looks at you briefly before slowly slipping one of your dress straps down from your shoulder, his eyes following as he does so. You slip your arm out; Jaehyun gives a kiss to your collarbone before doing the same to the other side. He does so carefully as he tries not to break or ruin the dress since he knows it's one of your favorites.

Your chest now fully exposed, nipples perked up due to the slight breeze of the night air but also the hotness between you two. Jaehyun takes a moment, taking in your beauty. His eyes move up from your chest to your face, now glowing so lovely under the moonlight. Jaehyun cradles your face in between your hands and whispers

"You're so beautiful"

You smile at his words, wanting to say something back but you didn't have the chance to as Jaehyun starts kissing your neck, quickly moving down to your breast. He grabs onto your breast as his tongue starts to lick your nipple while his free hand starts playing your other breast, giving the other bud occasional flicks.

"Jae, fuck"

You start pulling Jaehyun's hair, feeling so much pleasure just from him on your breasts. Jaehyun moans at that feeling, making him suck on your breasts even more.

He makes his way up towards your jaw before kissing you again. His hands roam around your body, giving your butt a squeeze as you hold onto his shoulder.

Your grip on his shoulder tightens even more as Jaehyun suddenly slips a hand under your underwear and starts rubbing your clit, you whimper under his touch as you want more.

"Fuck baby you're so wet"

You start to glide your hand down his chest and towards his now visible bulge from his jeans. Jaehyun breaks from the kiss and moans as you start to massage him. Your other hand finds its way down to his belt, attempting to unbuckle it but Jaehyun places his hands over yours, stopping you

"Not yet baby, ladies first remember?"

Jaehyun crouches down and gets on his knees, not giving a shit about getting his jeans dirty due to the heavy rain earlier.

He pulls up your dress a bit before lifting one of your legs to rest on his shoulder. He starts giving little kisses against your inner thighs; you moan out in pleasure as you try to move Jaehyun's head closer to where you need it to be

"J-jaehyun, I need you, p-please"

Without further ado, Jaehyun dives right in and starts eating you out like it's the last meal he will ever have. He licks your clit a little, teasing you before going full on. You arch your back and let out a loud moan, not caring if someone will hear. You rest your arms above your head as you feel his tongue lapping you up before grabbing onto his locks and pulling it as you feel the insane amount of pleasure. God is he just so good with his tongue.

Clearly you had forgotten you're in public, getting eaten out by your boyfriend and even possibly will be giving you the best orgasm of your life. And you can tell he intends to do so.

"Ohh my god"

Jaehyun chuckles as he clearly knows how worked up you are now, as you approach your climax. You moan out even more as you feel your orgasm getting closer. Jaehyun could tell just by the way your body is squirming even more; your breathing getting faster as he keeps a hold of your leg on his shoulder, trying to keep you in place

"Mmmh you gonna come for me baby?"

"Y-yes" letting out a whimper as Jaehyun tightly grips on your thighs

"Holy shit Jae, I'm-m-gonna come"

"That's it baby, come for me"

Throwing your head back, you tightly grip his head as you come. Eyes rolling back and your body shaking from the pleasure and the intense orgasm happening. Jaehyun lapping up your juices as you do.

"Fuck fuck fuck, Jaehyun!"

You start panting due to the insane orgasm you just had, trying to catch your breath. You look down at Jaehyun just to see him already looking up at you. He licks his lips before carefully placing your leg down on the ground and getting back up on his feet. Jaehyun helps you put your underwear back on as you fix your dress.

You look at him briefly before looking down on the ground, feeling shy after what just happened

"I can't believe that just happened" you mumble

Jaehyun chuckles as he lifts your chin up to face him, his face leaning closer to yours, lips hovering over yours

"You wanna go again baby?"

You bite his lower lip slightly before giving him a kiss. And another kiss. And another.

You push yourself off the wall before turning Jaehyun around, pushing him against the wall like you did earlier. You start kissing his jaw then down to his collarbone, holding onto his arms at the same time while his hands try to find your waist.

Your hand starts to travel down towards his bulge, palming him a few times before getting down on your knees and unbuckling his belt. You look up at him and smirk as you undo his zip and pull his jeans down

"Now it's your turn"

Oh by the way, it was definitely the best orgasm of your life so far.