Journey through the bitter past pt.2

Author Pov,
While all of this happening the doctor came out.
Doctor:The paitient has gained consciousness.
This statement caught everyone's attention.All of them ran to the doctor and the first thing came out of their mouth was "can we meet her".
Doctor:Yes you can but I suggest 1 of you to go first then eventually rest.
With saying this he left.Taehyung was going to open his mouth to say something but he didn't got the chance cause everyone nodded as they knew the question. Without saying anything further Taehyung went inside your ward.

Taehyung Pov,
As I went I saw Y/n looking the city through the window while sitting on the bed.I cleared my throat to get her attention.
Y/n:O-oh Taehyung...
Me:How do you feel?
Y/n:Am feeling fine just a bit tired.

Y/n Pov,
Tae:If so take rest I will go....
Me:A-ah no need...you can stay here.If you want..?
I mumbled the last part and looked towards him.His face was not emotionless it was rather filled with worry and concern.Omg...I was just unconscious for few days and many thing changed. What in the world made "the ice king Kim Taehyung" warm.Silence filled the room.It was not an awkward silence rather it was calm and peaceful silence.The moment I faced him our eyes locked.His eyes......they are just beautiful which was filled with worry and concern.I was admiring him like I had seen him for the first time those beautiful eyes,the mole on the peek of his nose,his lips and his jaw which look sharper than a knife everything is perfect....every single thing about him is perfect.As I was looking him I felt like he wants to ask me something.....
Me:Do you want to ask something?
Tae:H-how d-did you no?
Wait did he stutter....!?!
Me:Well that's what your expressions are saying.If there is anything go ahead and ask...
I said casually
Tae:Y-Y/n I know we are not that close and we literally don't know anything about eachother but I really want to know something about you.......
After hearing him I became more curious on what he was gonna ask.
Tae:And it is related to your past..........
What about my past.He took a deep breath before continuing.
Tae:Y-Y/n who is Ayush.....?
My breath hitched after hearing what he said.....The name which I hate the most,the person whom I hate the most,the only thing I want to forget.....I feel so weak after hearing that name after years.No Y/n you can't be weak you have to be strong.But how did he know about him.....
Tae:If you don't want to share it with me then don't.Am not forcing you I will wait until you are ready to shar-
I cut him off by saying
Me:I w-will s-say......but I-I have a q-question....how d-do you know about him......?
Tae:Well you were mumbling his name while you were unconscious.I asked Mom and Dad about it but they said you should say about it to me not them.
Me:O-oh
I was mumbling his name......I guess Taehyung have the right to know about my past.....I took a deep breath and before starting to say my dark past...
Me:You see Taehyung....Ayush was my friend.Not just friend but also..............

                                 To be continued...

(Author's note:I-I don't have any explanations to give👉👈

(Author's note:I-I don't have any explanations to give👉👈.I admit am so irresponsible 😳.Anyways thank you for 17k+ reads and also forgive me if there is any mistakes.Borahae💜)