Outburst....

Author Pov,
You clicked the next video....

Haejin:You surprise us every time you show a video.
Julet:Yes,I totally agree with her.
Namjoon:Your choice of poetry are really really good.
Jk:And your expressions....they are out of this world.
Sona:Ah....ah enough of compliments let's see another video.
Ani:Hey Sona are you jealous or something.
Jimin:No she is not jeal-
Ani:Are you Sona.
She said while raising her eyebrow.
Jimin:Ummmm.....well I just....said the truth.
Ani:Ya am seeing when it comes to Sona you only say truth.
She said while smirking,which made Jimin embarrassed. Then Ani look towards Y/n and says.
Ani:Dal mein kuch kala hai...(It is an Indian phrase which means "something is fishy" it is not exact meaning.)
Y/n:Tumein dal mein kuch kala dikh raha hai?Mujhe toh pura ka pura dal hi kali lagh rahi hai.(It is a tease which means "you feel something is fishy but am pretty sure something is fishy" it is not exact meaning)
Then you both say together.
Y/n/Ani:Dal mein kuch kala ho ya peela humein khaneko zaroor dena. (It means"even if it is fishy let us know" it is not the exact meaning.)
They both say while look at Sona and grinning.
Hobi:Woah woah ladies what are you talking.I can't understand anything to be more specific everyone except for you 3 can't understand anything.
Y/n:Soon you will understand everything Hobi oppa every single thing.Right SonMin...............(If you guys can  suggest any other couple name please comment.) sorry sorry Sona and Jimin.
You said while smirking.
Jin:I guess I know what you are meaning.
He said whil smiling mischievously.
Sona:Ah.....let's see another video.
With that she clicked on another video.

Zoey:No comments.
Yuna:Wow just wow.
Yoongi:You are really talented.
Y/n:I am just lip syncing....there is nothing more in this video.All the credit goes to the one who said it.
Jin:What do you mean by there is nothing in this video huh?The way you match your expressions with voice is something which everyone cannot do.
Jk:And the way you act is not everyones cup of tea.
Namjoon:I totally agree with them.
Y/n:Ok ok now let's see another video.....I guess let it be the last one.
Jimin:No I want to see another video.
Y/n:Well if we have time we can.ok?
Jimin:Ok.
With that you played next video.

(You and Rohit.)

Zoey:Ah you look so cute in that video.
Hobi:Ah...my heart is....my heart is...
Yoongi:Let it be Hobi.Y/n your the definition of cute.
Jin:You guys really look good together.
Sona:You guys have only seen some of their videos.If you guys see the others,I bet you guys won't stop saying how cute they are.
Jk:Then what are we waiting for let's watch a video of the together in a strech.
With that he clicked video on the YouTube recommendation.On the other side Tae was ready to burst in jealousy.

(You and Rohit......and that's me who is shipping arily😅)

Yuna:Why does the 2nd one looks like an indirect proposal?
Y/n:Well....we just did it for the video.Even Mom and Dad thought that we were in a relationship because of this video.
Jin:In 3rd on it totally looks like you guys are dating.
Zoey:And the one in which you were talking about the dieing for your love......uff it gave chills.
Y/n:Well full credits to the writer.
Yoongi:The first poetry ummm I think it is the 4th or 5th video,but it was so true.
Jk:The 2nd last one was my fav.The sync ufff.
Julet:And the one were you tricked him was my fav.
Namjoon:I noticed that you guys always were matching clothes.
Ani:Well that's what their fans like.
Jimin:But most of the video have the same location or dress which you wore in 1st video.
Y/n:Those videos were taken when we went to Dehradun.It was 5 days trip so we took many videos on 1st and 2nd day,so we could explore on the other days.
Jimin:Ohh.
Hobi:The 5th one is another version of the video we saw earlier right.
Sona:Yup;But Y/n I have a complain...
Y/n:What?
Sona:You both took a video with Ani from the plane but not with me why?
Ani:Well it is not her mistake that you were busy cuddling with your Rohan.
Jimin:Rohan!which Rohan.....the one who is the twin brother of Rohit!?!
Y/n:Yeah....do you have any problem?
Jimin:Huh.....no.Why would have problem.
Ani:Oo...We thought you have problem.Right Y/n.
Y/n:Yes.
They both said while grinning.But Tae who is already tired controling his jealousy will burst out at any moment.
Haejin:Am pretty sure if you were not married to Taehyung,I would have shipped you with Rohit.You both look made for eachother types.
And that was it Tae couldn't take it anymore.He lost his patience and started shouting....
Tae:WILL YOU GUYS STOP IT.IT IS JUST A VIDEO,SO NO NEED OF SHIPPING THEM OR SAYING HOW GOOD THEY LOOK TOGETHER.IT.IS.JUST.A.VIDEO.YOU GUYS GET IT.
Everyone one shocked and flinched because of the sudden outburst.You were pretty shocked cause you didn't expect him to react like this.You thought that he was turning into a soft person and getting comfortable with you,but you were wrong.Once Jk said to you that he is a totally different person if he gets comfortable with anyone.
Namjoon:What happend to you Tae...?
Haejin:Yes Taehyung,why did u shout suddenly?
Hobi:Is something wrong?
Yoongi:Yah....you punk because of you my sleep ran away from me.
Julet:Yoongi!
She said while glaring at him.
Jin:Tae is there any problem?
Tae:No hyung.
Jimin:Really....!
He said while giving unsatisfied or annoyed look.
Jk:Then you must be crazy for shouting at us with no reason.
Julet:Well you said about shipping Y/n and Rohit...are you perhaps jealous?
Even though she knew that he was jealous she tried to act like she don't know.
Zoey:Yes Tae are you jealous?
She said while narrowing her eyes.
Tae:Huh...no no.
Yuna:Why do you sound unsure.
"Even I don't know"Tae thought.
Tae:No am not unsure.
Ani:Yeh konsa kichidi hai. (Another Indian phrase which means "what kind of tea is this" not the exact one.)
Ani:Y/n mujhe is dal mein be kuch kala dikh raha hai. (It means "Y/n feel something fishy here also")
She said while smirking.
Y/n:Apna munh bandh rakhiyo.Bohth jald tumara bhi samay ayega. (It means " Shut up.Very soon your chance will also come.")
She said while glaring at her.
Hobi:Once again you guys started talking in hi-
He got cutted of by sudden.........

                              To be continued...

(Author's note:I know it is pretty small

(Author's note:I know it is pretty small.....but please adjust for this time.Thanks for 2k+ reads💜💜I can't believe I got this much reads in such a short time.I think it's been 1 or 2 week I posted an author note saying I got 1k reads and now I have 2k+ reads. Thanks to each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart💜.One more thing......HAPPY JIN'S DAY Army.Please stream "Life goes on" and other mv's too.Finally "Life goes on" has topped on Billboard hot 100 chart😄.And I want to ask something to you guys 👉👈 well......I was planning on making a book for oneshot.So do you guys want one and if I make one... in a week I will update 1 part in this book and 1 story in that book.....if you want one say in the comments.If there is any spelling mistakes both in hindi and english please for give me.Borahae💜)

How is it? (I know am promoting myself😅

How is it? (I know am promoting myself😅.)