CHAPTER 22

LUXOLO

I flip my eyes open, and jump out of bed screaming when I feel something moving down my legs only to find that it was TK, he was circling his belt on top of my legs, that time I thought that it was a snake or something. He laughs as I try to catch my breath.

“Tsek TK voetsek! You almost killed me!” He is still laughing. “Tsek maarn!”

“Wuuuuh, kanty? You should've seen your face bubbles, yerrr. Who would've thought that you are afraid of your kind? I mean, you women & snakes are one and the same thing.”

Me: “Hhayi ndoda, noh. Vaya uyekakho, you want to kill me in my own home? You have a liver ha. ah. Wait, what am I even saying? This is your house do whatever you want ke!” He continues to laugh.

Him: “Nah. I don't want to leave, and tsek I can stay here for as long as I want.”

Me: “So, uyakipita? You are doing vat & set?” He snorts.

Him: “Very much so, and it's such a good feeling waking up in someone's house, no wonder ladies didn't want to leave my house once they come to visit me. Kumnandi emadladleni wabanye abantu skhokho,” (It's nice in other peoples houses)

Me: “Mxm. Why are you talking about other women in my room? Uyang'delela uyazibona?” He chuckles.

Him: “Does it wound your heart when I talk about other women in your presence?” He smirks.

Me: “Pfftttt, what? Oh, please. It doesn't wound me or anything, and why would I give a fuck about you, and other women? What you do is none of my business.” Yeap, this is me consoling myself. But the truth is I'm jealous bafethu, I don't even know why because there's nothing going on between the two of us. We are just people who once slept together, raw, and now. Fuck, he melts me.

I need to pull myself together before I turn into complete water, you guys know that I'm stubborn, but when it comes to him? Hhayi shame, the stubbornness in me shoots down straight to my pussy, and fills my underwear, he pushes those buttons that make me find myself submitting to him. Nah, this is a test. A test to see whether I'm a whore or what, no. I need to keep it together, but how when he is staring at me the way he is staring at me right now? Like, hello? How can I not be a whore whereas he is an entire three-meal course? Snap out of it Lux, you can do this.

Him: “So, how wet did I get you?” He grins.

Me: “Pardon? Not even a tiny drop.”

Him: “You are lying and you know it.”

Me: “Your opinion phela I will not dispute that. Anyway, thanks for keeping me company last night, but right now may you leave? I need my space back,” he shrugs.

Him: “I said I'm not leaving. We are going to spend the day together, and annoy you even further.”

Me: “Don't you have a girlfriend to attend to?”

Him: “Girlfriend? I have girlfriends bubbles, and no I don't have to attend any of them.” I wonder how many girls saw his bedroom wall, and in which direction is his bed placed, I still can't believe that I'm one of those girls, a whole Lux? Me? Miss radio station?

Yazi, in all 3 of my relationships I always used the 90 days rule, but with him. 2 encounters, and I was already screaming his name, and fisting his sheets to top it all, I had raw sex with him. I didn't even know his status, clearly, I was risking with my life, by the way, I'm clean, I did a test for HIV I even asked the Dr to draw my blood, and take it to the lab just to be on the safe side. Now, I don't even want to imagine how I would've reacted if I was HIV positive, ishuuu but then I would've only had myself to blame, no one else. I swear the devil was the one controlling me.