CHAPTER 34

TSAKANI

Pictures of Sol have been distributed to the relevant parties, it's been days now, and still nothing from any of them, it's frustrating honestly, but then again I can't just sit around and not do anything I need to go out there, and find bubbles myself then bring her back here safe. This sending out orders is just not working out for me, tonight I'll be flying to Russia hopefully once I'm within Sol's country I will find him or any of his family members even if it means paying a lump sum of money to get the information I will, as long as they will lead me straight to Sol. The gents decided to go out today they've been scooped up in my house for far too long now, Talon was already complaining about weight gain. I understand his frustrations though.

My phone beeps indicating a message, I quickly pick it up from the table maybe someone is sending me some information. I view it, and it's those insurance messages mxm, bullshit. I flip it on the couch, and go to my bedroom I need to start packing, and I will not tell the guys anything because I know very well that they will want to tag along. They've done a lot for me honestly, and I'm grateful for having friends like them in my circle not everyone gets to have supportive friends like them.

“And then? Where is you goes?” Talon asks to lean against the door frame with a plate full of meat & wors in his hands. He raises his brow. I wonder when did they get here.

“I'm not going anywhere, I'm just packing,” I tell him this zipping the sports bag.

Him: “Ucabanga ukuthi ngingudam'shishi wena saarn neh? Ngathi uyakhohlwa ukuthi ngikucava ukudabula wonke amajita la.” (You think I'm a fool? Is as if like you're forgetting that I know you better more than the guys)

Me: “Angikushayi nombolo 2 ntwana saarn, benginga kushova kuze ngingathinki kakhulu ngo bubbles. (I'm not lying to you, I was just pushing time so that I don't think too much about bubbles) I need to keep busy before I go crazy man.”

Him: “Mara mus sikhona thina ntwana,” (But we are here) I shake my head.

Me: “Even with you gents around, I just cannot stop thinking of bubbles because every second she pops into my mind I'm sure she's even given up, and she probably hates me because I can't help her,” I heave out a sigh of defeat. I've failed bubbles, I really did.

Him: “Ngiy'cava ukuthi uyazidla blind ngalo mntwana futhi nenhliziyo iyagologoza, ungavumile ukuba buthakathaka. Iba ne themba lokuthi kuzolungunga, sizom'thola u bubbles ngoba solanka usahlangahlangane so angeke um'thole. Umnqondo wakho uyazulazula skhokho, hlehla kancane.” (I know that you love this girl so much, and your heart is hurting but don't allow this thing to weaken you. Have hope that all will be well, we will find bubbles because with you being this messed up in this manner we will not find her, relax) I shake my head.

Me: “Ang'kwazi ukukhululeka ndoda! Intomb' yami phela le uya understander mara?” (I can't relax man. Do you understand that this is my woman we are talking about) he nods, and brushes his chin I guess he's still thinking of what to say next. Or not. I take another bag on top of the wardrobe, but this one is a bit smaller it can only carry my toiletries.

Him: “Ngiyacava ndoda, ngiyacava. Mara still skhokho, you need to relax sesiyela ekukhanyeni u Lindiwe uyazwakala vandag kushokona ukuthi kuzoba nomnyakazo.” (I Know man, I know. But still you need to relax we are marching towards the light, Lindiwe is coming) he tells me this with a mouth full of meat I sometimes forget that manners are what he doesn't know, and no matter how much we reprimand him he will only stop for a day or 2 then go back to his bad habit again of which is annoying if you ask me.

Me: “Awucavi nex Talon. Bubble needs me, I need to find her, I need to save her before I lose her completely, and that's why I'm flying to Russia tonight. I need to find her.” And my mouth just slipped up, now he knows that I'm leaving, but he still won't convince me otherwise. I'm not staying, and my mind is made up.