Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

Kaylee turned around startled. "T...thanks" she saw that it was mysterious boy. "Follow me angel for I shall be your personal tour guide" he bowed, Kaylee did a small laugh. He started walking towards the class with Kaylee trailing behind him. "I think you look way better without makeup" Kaylee's cheek turned a darker shade of red than they already were. "Um...thanks" He just stared ahead. Kaylee's heart was beating hard against her chest.

"This is History" he pointed out.

"Um thanks again" Kaylee opened the door.

"Oh look who decided to grace us with their presence" the teacher shot a glare at them. "Take a seat Ms. Summers and Mr. Greyson" Kaylee was stunned for a moment until realization hit her. He was in her History class. Kaylee stood there for a minute and took a seat in the back, with Mr. Greyson next to her. The tables were two to a table.

"Alright! Today we are starting a new project... With it being basically the starting to the new semester... So this short term project will be about you guys getting to know your partners and making new friends" the teacher. Brooke smirked at this idea. She looked over Mr. Greyson and winked. "But I will be picking your partners" teacher smiled. Brooke groaned all her hopes of getting Mr. Greyson as her partner has now failed. "This is only a message to specific people, if you are next to a friend please move yourself next to someone you have never met before" Kaylee grew happy at this. A smile was splattered across her face.

"Everyone take out a piece of paper and question your partner" the teacher said and took a seat behind his desk.

"Name?"

"I'm sorry what?" Kaylee asked perplexed.

"Your name angel"

"Kaylee Summers"

"Age?"

"17"

"Parents?"

"M...mom"

"Dad?"

"Touchy subject"

"Okay... Occupation?"

"None"

"Relationship?"

"None" Kaylee suddenly felt embarrassed that she had said that to him, was that question even relevant to this project. "Can I ask you a question now?" Kaylee asked.

"You just did... Favorite color?"

"I don't feel I should answer that since you haven't given me a chance to ask you anything"

"I'm going to go with black.... Is that okay with you?" Kaylee grew angry at how he was acting. She glared at him but it did nothing to faze him. "Have you ever had sex before?" He asked.

"That is... What?... What kind of question is that?" Kaylee said flustered.

"No... You have not"

"How do you even know?"

"Because I'm just good at reading people and you don't look like the type"

"So far what I have learned about you is nothing... I know absolutely nothing about you except your last name but does that even count and then I'm guessing your age is 17 or 18. You do know this project is a too way thing right and I need to pass" He sighed. The bell rang signaling the end of class. "This is my number call and then we'll talk about this" he left before Kaylee could have a chance to say anything about the matter. Kaylee walked out the classroom dumbfounded. Whilst she was lost in thoughts she bumped into feminine figure. "Watch where your going you dumb shit!" Shouted the girl and stomped off. Kaylee looked flushed as some of the students looked at her.