2. skeeball token

"It's not like one day I'm just gonna realize, hey, Chaeng's supposed to be my girlfriend all this time." Y/N shrugs as she eats chocolate pudding, sitting again between Jisoo and Lisa.

"But what if.." Jisoo looked at her.

"I don't like her in that way." Y/N said and then Chaeyoung walked out wearing her casual outfit as she was ready to go to Inkigayo for her first stage. Y/N stares at Chaeyoung and smiles softly, she was beautiful indeed, but for some reason right now, Chaeyoung looked different, as if something was different about her.

Chaeyoung looks at all the other members staring at her especially Y/N.

"You just gonna sit around there and look like a nerd? Cause yesterday I remember a girl wearing glasses who has the same name as you was begging me to go with me to the venue where I'm having my live broadcast just before my single is released." Chaeyoung smiles crossing her arms.

"You know, 9 years have passed and I'm starting to think you only do the mean girl thing whenever I'm around." Y/N said as she pushed up her glasses and got up patting down her shirt.

"You think you know why?" Chaeyoung asks walking up to her and smirks.

"Because you have a little fantasy between us that's been going on for nearly a decade now?" Y/N asks and Chaeyoung smiles holding her hands.

"Nope." Chaeyoung smiles widely looking at Y/N and the younger girl chuckles shaking her head.

"But it is because you're super cute when you act like a nerd, and you're the only one I can act like a mean girl to." Chaeyoung smiles before looking at Y/N's outfit.

"You look like you're homeless." Chaeyoung responds and Y/N looks at her.

"Now go get dressed quickly and we'll get some burgers on the way there." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Deal!" Y/N then rushed to her room.

—— <- time skip

"While I'm doing my broadcast, you better not do anything stupid." Chaeyoung said and Y/N makes a pft sound looking up from her phone.

"Please, when was the last time I did something stupid?" Y/N looks at her using the rear view mirror. Chaeyoung looks back at her and raises a brow.

"It was Gaon Chart Awards, 2019, and when we were gonna sit at our own table, you already sat down with TWICE." Chaeyoung said and Y/N shrugged crossing her arms.

"Jeongyeon unnie told me to sit with her." Y/N said.

"And once you got back to our table, you started bottle flipping, which sadly Jisoo joined you in." Chaeyoung continued.

"You haven't done any harm but you do look stupid a ton of times." Chaeyoung said and Y/N chuckles softly. They reach the venue and so they walk inside and upon reaching the set, they greet the staff members.

"You need anything?" Y/N looks at Chaeyoung seeing if she wanted anything to eat or drink.

"I'm good." Chaeyoung smiled softly and Y/N nods before sitting down on the small chair. As Y/N waits for her to step out with her outfit for the broadcast, she goes on her phone.

four crackheads ft sober one

y/n : so i'm already bored

jendeukie : already? you were so excited to come along though

y/n : yeah i know, but at least i'm sitting on something

y/n : you know i miss sitting on a couch

manobangs : that's because you sleep on the dorm's couch more than your own bed

y/n : that's a big ass lie manoban, you know i only take naps on that couch

manobangs : same thing

rabbitturtlekim : whatever have you given her your gift yet?

y/n : no, but i'm about to

"Y/N?" Chaeyoung calls and Y/N looks up from her phone. Y/N gulps and then pulls out a small box.

"You're not proposing to me are you?" Chaeyoung asked faking a panicked look.

"Shut up and open your present." Y/N rolls her eyes and Chaeyoung smiles widely before taking it and opening the box. Upon seeing it, she smiles softly, taking it out and closing her fist with the token inside and kissed her hand.

"I love it." Chaeyoung smiled and hugged her as Y/N hugged back.

"Also, you look beautiful in that dress." Y/N smiles, pulling away as she watches Chaeyoung put the token in her hidden pocket.

"Why thank you." Chaeyoung smiles and then walks onto the set and sits down, waiting for the live to start.

As the live was being broadcast, Y/N kept on taking pictures of Chaeyoung on her phone and her smile never left. There wasn't a single second where Y/N wasn't smiling, proud for Chaeng. For years she's begged the company for Chaeyoung's solo and now it's here. Now it's time to beg for Jisoo's and Lisa's next.

Y/N continued watching Chaeyoung and though the other girl had to stay professional and go on with the live, her mind throughout the broadcast only had Y/N in her mind along with her solo debut.

After the karaoke session, the two go inside a photo booth and sitting down, they start taking pictures. And as they finished their trip to the arcade, they were walking back to their dorm.

But, Y/N heard a couple of footsteps behind them, she takes a quick peek behind her and sees two men following after them.

"Shit.." Y/N muttered and grabbed the pepper spray from her jacket. Chaeyoung tightened her grip on Y/N's hand and Y/N walked closer to her.

"We're gonna be okay, let's take a few laps around the block and see if they're gonna follow okay?" Y/N whispered and Chaeyoung nods. As they lapped once, it wasn't long before the guys got even closer to them. It didn't help either once Y/N saw that one of them had a gun.

Y/N's heart was racing, their dorm was close but they couldn't let these creeps know where they live.

"Hey." Was what they heard and a hand grabbed Y/N's arm.

Y/N immediately turned and sprayed their eyes both, screams and groans filled the empty street. The two started running right after and as they ran they heard gunshots. In a matter of minutes, they reached the dorm. It was late at night and the others were already fast asleep, tired from today's lessons and practice.

Once they locked the doors, Chaeyoung started to break down in tears hugging Y/N tightly. Y/N lets tears roll down her cheeks as she comforted Chaeyoung. The two stayed in each other's embrace. Y/N takes deep breaths calming herself down, she kisses the top of Chaeyoung's head and continues to hug her.

"You know.. you were really brave tonight, and even at all times, you are brave." Y/N smiled softly.

"Thank you.. for doing this." Chaeyoung said.

"I've learnt a lot from my aunts overseas." Y/N chuckled and sighs softly.

Y/N never forgot about that night. From then on, Chaeyoung always asked Y/N to go with her even if it meant going to the nearest convenience store. But Y/N didn't mind, it always gave her the chance to spend more time with her.