Leo Gets A Call

It was a beautiful day in the city of New York. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky.

Down in the sewers near the old subway station was a hidden lair. No one knows about it but it is the home to 4 mutant turtles and a 2 year old princess superhero that live together.

In a bedroom there was a 15 year old mutant turtle sleeping. He has ocean blue eyes and was wearing glow in the dark space pajamas. His name is Leonardo or Leo for short.

These are Leo's pajamas.

This is Leo's bedroom.

Leo was sleeping soundly in his bed and he breathed slowly and silently

Leo was sleeping soundly in his bed and he breathed slowly and silently. Suddenly he heard his phone ring.

This is the sound of his phone ring.

Leo woke up and rubbed his eyes. He put on his blue mask and answered his phone.

Leo: Hello?

???: May I speak to Leonardo Hamato please?

Leo: Yes this is he.

Carly: Hi Leonardo my name is Carly. I'm a dance teacher. I have some news to tell you.

Leo: What is it?

Carly: You're going to be a part of our dance school. You're going to be our new dance student.

Leo's eyes widen. He was shocked when he heard that. He had never been in dance school before.

Leo: When can I come to the dance school Carly?

Carly: So listen here. You'll do tap and ballet on Monday then you'll do jazz and hip hop on Tuesday.

Leo: Ok. What time will I come?

Carly: Well on Monday you'll come here for tap and ballet at 6:30 p.m. then on Tuesday you'll come here for jazz and hip hop at 4:30 a.m.

Leo: Ok.

Carly: See you soon Leonardo bye.

Leo: Bye.

Leo hung up the phone. He got out of bed, changed out of his pajamas and into his ninja gear.

Leo ran into the dojo.

Inside the dojo there were 3 15 year old mutant turtles and a 2 year old princess superhero playing a board game.

The first mutant turtle has emerald green eyes and was wearing a red mask. His name is Raphael or Raph for short.

The second mutant turtle has reddish brown eyes and was wearing a purple mask. His name is Donatello or Donnie for short.

The third mutant turtle has baby blue eyes and was wearing a orange mask. His name is Michelangelo or Mikey for short.

The 2 year old princess superhero has poppy pink hair tied up in a ponytail, rosy pink eyes and was wearing a pink supersuit, a pink superhero cape, purple gloves, golden superhero bracelets on her wrists and a pink superhero mask. She is also wearing white music headphones over her ears. Her name is Princess Frostgirl or Frostgirl for short.

Leo: Um. . . Guys?

Everyone looked over and saw Leo standing in front of the doors with a nervous look on his face.

Raph: What's going on big brother?

Mikey: Are you okay dude?

Frostgirl: What's wrong sweetie?

Leo: Guys. . . I'm going to a dance school.

Frostgirl: *Gasp* What?

Donnie: Is this true Leo?

Leo: Yes it is.

Donnie: Wow that is so cool.

Leo: I know but I'm kind of nervous.

Frostgirl walked up to him and Leo kneeled down.

Frostgirl: There's no need to be nervous sweetie. It'll be okay you'll do fine.

Leo: But I'm not sure if I'm ready. Carly said on my phone that I have to be at the dance school for tap and ballet on Monday at 6:30 p.m. and she said I have to be at the dance school for jazz and hip hop on Tuesday at 4:30 a.m.

Frostgirl: Don't worry sweetie. How about this me and Raph will come to the dance school with you just until you get used to it. But then you'll have to walk there by yourself.

Leo felt a little better and he smiled a little.

Leo: That's a great idea princess thank you.

Frostgirl: You're welcome sweetie.

Frostgirl hugged Leo and Leo hugged her back.

Mikey: So Raphie how will Leo get ready for dance tomorrow?

Raph: So tomorrow when he wakes up. He will take a shower, eat breakfast, brush his teeth, then he will put on his dance clothes and he'll be on his way to dance.

Mikey: Oh ok.

Donnie: Leo you want to play this board game with us?

Leo: Ok sure.

Leo walked over to them, sat down and played the game with them. Little did he know was that this might be the start of a dance education for him.