Spirit Master Splinter's Advice For Leo

Meanwhile Leo was in his room. He was sitting by the fire that was lit in his fireplace and he was meditating he was trying to clear his head. But whenever he tried he failed he was still nervous about the news that Carly told him.

Leo looked down on the ground with a sad look on his face. Tears started streaming out of his eyes and he started to cry.

Here's the sound of how he cries.

???: Do not cry my son.

Leo looked up and his eyes widen with tears still in them. He saw a mutant rat wearing a ninja robe. It was his father and teacher spirit Master Splinter.

Leo: *Sniffing back tears* Father how is this possible?

Master Splinter: Leonardo I know that you are feeling sad my son. But it is okay there's no need to be unhappy my son remember I am always with you.

Leo: *Crying softly* Sensei a girl named Carly called me on my phone. She said that she is a dance teacher and she said that I'm going to be a student in the dance school. I have to do tap and ballet on Monday at 6:30 p.m. and I have to do jazz and hip hop on Tuesday at 4:30 a.m. but I'm nervous because I've never went to a dance school before. What should I do?

Master Splinter sat down in front of Leo. He laid his paw on Leo's shoulder and removed the tears from his son's eyes.

Master Splinter: My son you must find the light of bravery and confidence. It is the only way to face your fears. But the light of bravery and confidence doesn't come from your mind. It comes from inside your heart.

Leo: I still don't know if I can do this Father.

Master Splinter: Leonardo if you practice your dancing moves just like the way I taught you and your brothers how to train to be ninjas. You will be able to dance perfectly.

Leo: Maybe if I practice the dance moves really hard do you think I'll get better at dancing Father?

???: Leo sweetie?

When Leo's father and teacher spirit was gone back to heaven. Leo looked over and saw Frostgirl peeking her head into his room.

Frostgirl: Who were you talking to?

Leo: Oh. . . . It's just. . . . . *looks in front of him, sighs sadly and looks down* no one princess.

Raph walked in and sat next to him on the floor.

Raph: Leo you don't have to be nervous about the dance school. It'll be okay.

Leo: *sighs* Okay.

Raph: You will be fine.

Raph smiled, kissed Leo's forehead and walked into the bathroom to get Leo's bath water ready. Leo was thinking about the advice his father told him. He smiled a little and sat down on his bed. He turned on the TV and watched some Space Heroes. Little did he know was that the advice will help him get rid of his nervousness.