2

WARNING! Its about to get really hot up in here, so skip to 3 if you don't wanna get into it

Pulch began to kiss Foederis' body. They look into each other's eyes. Foederis said in an arousing voice "Let's get you home, darling."

They began to run out of the woods and back to their palace. As soon as they were back in the bedroom, they began to take their clothes off.

Pulch pushed Foederis on the bed and started to rub his crotch.

Pulch asked, "you like that hun?"

Foederis nodded his head while making little moans.

Pulch grabbed his jaw and muttered, "use your words, darling."

Foederis groaned, "ye-yes. I love it."

Pulch put him in her mouth and moved back and forth. Trying to make the moment last, Foederis resisted to reach his climax.

Pulch put her hands on Foederis' hips to attempt to take in all of him, which made him shake with pleasure.

Pulch removed him from her mouth as they took a minute to collect themselves.

Foederis kissed Pulch while moaning in her mouth, "It's you're turn", and threw her on the bed.

"You were such a good girl for me, and now it's time to return the deed." Foederis muttered while begining to thumb Pulch's clit.

Pulch bit her lip to contain her moans.

Foederis slipped one finger gently into her and began to pull in and out rhythmically. Pulch groans "oh- yes."

Foederis added another finger and pumped a little faster. Pulch latched on the back of his neck and began kissing his cheeks, moving closer and closer to his mouth.

She moaned while kissing him, "It feels so good honey", and began to have an orgasm while bucking her hips against his hand.

They both rid out the orgasm until Pulch finished.

They both catch their breath and get under the covers.