Witch in the Woods

Salem 1712,

Your POV:

You ran barefoot through the woods, fumbling over tree branches and tripping on rocks. You fell to the ground multiple times, only your adrenaline and terror pushing you back up.

This was not what you had planned when you set out this morning, and you certainly weren't dressed for it either.
Screams filled the night, piercing even the darkest of crannies in the forest.
The wolves howled in the distance, mocking you with their wild power.
You knew of course that if you couldn't find shelter soon you'd be dead.

But fortunately something seemed to be looking out for you. Or so you thought.
You breathed a sigh of relief as a small cabin came into view. With legs like jello you stumbled to the door not even bothering to knock.

Since it was open you barged right through and collapsed, an exhausted mess in the floor.
Once you got hold of your bearings and pushed yourself off the floor you finally had a chance to look around.

The cabin want extremely large but nice. It had expensive furniture and intricate lighting.
You were utterly confused until a voice sounded behind you.
"My, my, what do we have here."
The feminine voice sent shivers down your spine.
You turned nearly gasping as an attractive woman appeared behind you.

She had raven hair, blue eyes and a vibrant purple dress. There was no way she was a normal peasant in the words.
"Just what do you honk your doing in my home?" The woman asked as you stumbled backwards and stuttered a response.
"I- I'm sorry, I just..." you couldn't fine the words, especially not as the woman circled you, her eyes darting up and down your torn dress.
"Your quiet young to be out in these woods in your own," she remarked, "what's your name dead?"

"Y/N," you stuttered anxiously fiddling with your sleeve.
"Hmmm, y/n, what a pretty name." She leered.
Something about the way she let your name roll of her lips sent you shuddering.
"The names Agatha Harkness." The woman introduced herself, "witch, and owner of the home you've so rudely invaded.
Your blood went cold, you limbs feeling numb.
"W-witch..." you trembled, edging backwards.
And the more you admired her the more you realized she told the truth.

"Oh yes dear." She said, "and I don't believe your quiet safe yet."
Within a second her eyes shone purple and you were lifted into the air, stifling a scream as your hands and feet were magically bound behind you.
"Please let me go." You pleaded, "I meant no harm I promise."
"Well of course you didn't darling, butt that doesn't make me any less annoyed. After all what kind of witch would I be if I let anyone just barge into my home."
"I'm sorry." You murdered, whole body shaking.
"You should be." Agatha snapped, her eyes growing cold.
"But maybe...just maybe, I'll be inclined to pardon you."

"Really?" You asked eyes lighting up.
"Perhaps." She said, "but you'll have to pay me back somehow."
"I'll do anything." You promised, just promised you'd be able to make it out of there alive.
"Anything...is that so?" She asked, "well then, I suppose I could use a servant."
"A - a what?" You asked, immediately fearful once more.
"A servant," Agatha reiterated, "someone to do my dirty work for me, and who knows. You might even enjoy it."

"I doubt that." You pat, forgetting for a second who you were before.
Agatha didn't like your tone and seeing fit to correct it slammed you down into your knees.

"Do you want to be spared or not?!" She yelled lifting your chin for illy so you had to look in her eyes.
"Yes, I'm sorry, please." You cried unable to stop the tears.
"Pathetic." Agatha scoffed, "you lucky I'm not feeding you to the wolves myself." She said only causing your tears to fall quicker.
"Stop that!" She ordered making your whole body tense.
"I'm not going to have you blubbering if your to stay here with me."
"I'm sorry." You wept.

Agatha squinted at you, her gaze making you squirm.
"Tell me dear, why is it that after I've expressively told you not to you continue to weep like a senseless child?" 
You quickly corrected yourself, whiling the tears away.
A nasty smirk spread across the witches face as she watched you in your position of vulnerability. There were so many ways she could make you suffer.
"Get up dear," she commanded, "that's enough tears for one night. And if you don't stop I can assure you you'll have something serious to cry about."

The threat snapped you right out of your tearful state. You knew this witch was a woman of her word, and when she said she'd make you suffer you most certainly would.

Getting up of your knees you avoided Agatha a gaze, simply standing quietly before her.
"Come now dear." She said, "being my servant won't be that bad." She sneered, "at least not if you behave."

You glanced up at Agatha with big watery eyes, your life would never be the same again.
You knew it and so did she.